Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

the fact this album has back to back stellar tracks.

 

…..and then theres to the floor 

 

spacer.png

Which makes another bop iktr 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Which makes another bop iktr 

oh thats not-

 

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, Devin said:

the fact this album has back to back stellar tracks.

 

…..and then theres to the floor 

 

spacer.png

To The Floor is a classic!

 

spacer.png

 

One and Only is the one that needs to be removed from existence.

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

To The Floor is a classic!

 

spacer.png

 

One and Only is the one that needs to be removed from existence.

Also wrong. Skipless album 9.0 P4k iktr

 

tumblr_inline_r6a03t6Va51qktomp_500.gif?

  • ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, noonbob said:

To The Floor is a classic!

 

spacer.png

 

One and Only is the one that needs to be removed from existence.

delete this pls.

 

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, noonbob said:

One and Only is the one that needs to be removed from existence.

Oh lord

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Every time I see 5x Grammy winner 

 

:suburban: 

Imagine the wins she'd have if the Academy weren't such anti pop/hit ***** back in the 90s.

11 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Not you spilling for once welcome back to the light 

The light being Mariah's 90s discography, tea.

 

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

 

I've been revisiting her 90s albums the past few days and was reminded once again just how amazing her album tracks were in a time where labels just stuffed albums with fillers to sell CDs… an artiste who was ahead of her time.

 

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

28 minutes ago, Feanor said:

The light being Mariah's 90s discography, tea.

 

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

 

I've been revisiting her 90s albums the past few days and was reminded once again just how amazing her album tracks were in a time where labels just stuffed albums with fillers to sell CDs… an artiste who was ahead of her time.

 

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

Tea! Music Box is a prime example. 

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Damn, she's 55 in one day. 

She is not 55!! :skull:

 

OMG where tf has the time gone. Remember when she was 47 for about 5 years?

Memoirs is not my #1 album but weirdly its the album i go back the most. 
 

Its Mariah being funny WITHOUT being cringe. Something no one could pull off. Shows how intelligent she really is :clap3: 

 

I really want More Than Just Fats to go viral one day. ***** you gone now is also a personal fave :suburban:

I need her to do whatever she did to get her voice back at prime level during Charm tour

 

 

Not Mariah ending @Rocket's favorite account with a like

 

 

 

 

:ahh: 

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I need her to do whatever she did to get her voice back at prime level during Charm tour

 

 

Ohh yasss!!!! Tell me, sista, how did it feel to experience that performance in-person?

 

All I know is that she has to summon whoever she has to on my April 19th date, because I'm ready to be slayedT!!!

fd;mdfklgjdfklgndflgds

Edited by Xtina23

Hey. I'm back from my The Emancipation of Depression era

Hope nothing crazy happened here while I was gone lol

O8FWzjp.png 

and I hope my 2 fav boys married each other during this period

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.