Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

 

When are we getting a 4k video?

 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

Hope this year 

Omg, I thought Mariah joked about Brazil, thank God nostradamus confirmed it :dies:

37 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Omg, I thought Mariah joked about Brazil, thank God nostradamus confirmed it :dies:

Not him serving Karen from Mean Girls "I can tell when it's raining" :ahh: 

On 3/27/2024 at 11:09 AM, Buyonce1814 said:

I don't recognise any of yall except sunburn nature and noon bob. Where's Pecinta? Is Rocket still around? What about FLAD? Venti? 

HAIIIII omg

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Omg, I thought Mariah joked about Brazil, thank God nostradamus confirmed it :dies:

Yes Kween. Book those stages.

6 hours ago, noonbob said:

 

When are we getting a 4k video?

 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

The ending of this is some of her best vocals 

 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Just google him.

 

:nicole: :nicole2:

Oh :alexz2:

He's def Rainbow stan

7 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Oh :alexz2:

He's def Rainbow stan

@Melancholy would definitely arch his back for him. 

I had the strangest dream today

I was chilling in my room, when I received a dm from rocket. He sent me a pic with subur and I was like "ok?" but hey, at least I saw the other guy's face lol

these two were at a party in London (why London idk)

but then I found out that Mimi invited almost everyone from her ATRL fan base to that party, but not me :chick3:

that's why rocket decided to sent me this pic

tumblr_inline_r6a0k5AjsR1qktomp_500.gif

Edited by Saddy

7 hours ago, Saddy said:

I had the strangest dream today

I was chilling in my room, when I received a dm from rocket. He sent me a pic with subur and I was like "ok?" but hey, at least I saw the other guy's face lol

these two were at a party in London (why London idk)

but then I found out that Mimi invited almost everyone from her ATRL fan base to that party, but not me :chick3:

that's why rocket decided to sent me this pic

tumblr_inline_r6a0k5AjsR1qktomp_500.gif

6T5Sv8a.gif

lazy ass merch

 

buying cowboy carter stuff instead

 

EihIW3.gif

38 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

lazy ass merch

 

buying cowboy carter stuff instead

 

EihIW3.gif

We love when we're encouraged to smoke by our divas.

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

:jonny5:

 

Ooff...can she serve more like this!

 

:jonny5:

She's giving Khloe Kardashian's new faces though.

33 minutes ago, Mandalay said:

So when is new music coming? At least give us some hype, Mother.

Hopefully never with her shot voice.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.