Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Just now, Saddy said:

Hey. I'm back from my The Emancipation of Depression era

Hope nothing crazy happened here while I was gone lol

O8FWzjp.png 

and I hope my 2 fav boys married each other during this period

What happen sis?

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

What happen sis?

Tried to kill myself, nothing new

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

I don't recognise any of yall except sunburn nature and noon bob. Where's Pecinta? Is Rocket still around? What about FLAD? Venti? 

15 minutes ago, Buyonce1814 said:

I don't recognise any of yall except sunburn nature and noon bob. Where's Pecinta? Is Rocket still around? What about FLAD? Venti? 

OMFG this is SOOOOO weird, I was JUST thinking about you and how we haven't seen you in forever!! :rip:

 

How are you KING!?

15 minutes ago, noonbob said:

OMFG this is SOOOOO weird, I was JUST thinking about you and how we haven't seen you in forever!! :rip:

 

How are you KING!?

I'm good!! I'm blessed! I'm thriving!! How are you keeping? 

1 minute ago, Buyonce1814 said:

I'm good!! I'm blessed! I'm thriving!! How are you keeping? 

Good! :heart2: You still in Manchester?

31 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Are you serious?

Partly yes, but don't worry, everything is okay now

Thankfully I'm surrounded by people who are always there for me :heart:

33 minutes ago, Buyonce1814 said:

I don't recognise any of yall except sunburn nature and noon bob. Where's Pecinta? Is Rocket still around? What about FLAD? Venti? 

And what about @killer_rose @Melancholy @xrosup @Devin?

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, Buyonce1814 said:

I don't recognise any of yall except sunburn nature and noon bob. Where's Pecinta? Is Rocket still around? What about FLAD? Venti? 

Omg hi sis 

Wake up lambs new footage 

 

Edit full thing:

 

plus new Perth video and soundboard 

 

Edited by suburbannature

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Wake up lambs new footage 

 

Edit full thing:

 

plus new Perth video and soundboard 

 

I think I saw the first video before, maybe I'm just tripping :biblionny:

3 hours ago, noonbob said:

Good! :heart2: You still in Manchester?

not for long!!! Moving to the midlands soon
 

3 hours ago, Saddy said:

Partly yes, but don't worry, everything is okay now

Thankfully I'm surrounded by people who are always there for me :heart:

And what about @killer_rose @Melancholy @xrosup @Devin?

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

omg all icons!!!
 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Omg hi sis 

Heyyy!!

5 hours ago, Saddy said:

Tried to kill myself, nothing new

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

I screamed. :rip:

 

4 hours ago, Buyonce1814 said:

I don't recognise any of yall except sunburn nature and noon bob. Where's Pecinta? Is Rocket still around? What about FLAD? Venti? 

hey *****!

 

:nicole:

24 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Happy Fatversary Moo!

Jo4wmzj.gif

The way this is exactly how she's celebrating her anniversary. Drunk on a beach.

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

I screamed. :rip:

 

hey *****!

 

:nicole:

Hope you're doing good!!

idk if im delusional, but did they turn up her vocals or something on Love Takes Time? :rip: like ive played that song hundreds of times on spotify and it's seemed a lot louder lately i stan

1 minute ago, Slamless said:

idk if im delusional, but did they turn up her vocals or something on Love Takes Time? :rip: like ive played that song hundreds of times on spotify and it's seemed a lot louder lately i stan

No? 

19 hours ago, Buyonce1814 said:

I don't recognise any of yall except sunburn nature and noon bob. Where's Pecinta? Is Rocket still around? What about FLAD? Venti? 

Hi dear.

 

Happy belated Ramadan :hughard:

 

 

Also happy anniversary moo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.