Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

She's giving Khloe Kardashian's new faces though.

I was more enthralled by the ensemble. it's so gorgeous, she looks like a twig in it.

 

:jonny5:

 

Face is kinda giving 2009 H.A.T.E.U video.

 

Mariah really needs to retire the breast implants, she would look better proportioned without them.

 

noonbob

I hate to add to the negativity, but I don't want her releasing another album unless it's a return to exploration. Caution is great of course, but I want to see her step out of her comfort zone and deliver something truly experimental for the first time in a LONG time. Being 55 does not preclude that.

 

I wonder if the reaction to the Ariana remix has made her adapt her vocal recording. She understood in her prime that restraint was key, but has completely lost that due to her ego/insecurity. Listen to how great Bey and Miley sound on their duet while maintaining some subtlety. 

Long as I know you got me

Mariah Carey Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
I'll be loving you long time 

Mariah Carey Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
I'll be loving you long time 

Mariah Carey Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
There's no stopping you and meeeeee

Mariah Carey Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

Ill be loving you long time

Mariah Carey Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

ill be loving you long time

28 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Long as I know you got me

Mariah Carey Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
I'll be loving you long time 

Mariah Carey Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
I'll be loving you long time 

Mariah Carey Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
There's no stopping you and meeeeee

Mariah Carey Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

Ill be loving you long time

Mariah Carey Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

ill be loving you long time

Mariah Carey GIF by Twitter

16 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I hate to add to the negativity, but I don't want her releasing another album unless it's a return to exploration. Caution is great of course, but I want to see her step out of her comfort zone and deliver something truly experimental for the first time in a LONG time. Being 55 does not preclude that.

 

MIAM exists tho...
Also rip your iconic Moo avi.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

GKC3qdRbAAArodw?format=jpg&name=large

 

Give us that Disco album

Is Feeling the love a potential song title

I'd be here for a change-up disco album if it's more adventurous like I Feel Love. Tempo changes, samples, Bjork beats, etc.

A disco album is gonna require her to move though, which means she's gonna have to ditch the full length gowns and **** pumps. Can she?

29 minutes ago, Rocket said:

A disco album is gonna require her to move though, which means she's gonna have to ditch the full length gowns and **** pumps. Can she?

I am probably trippin but she IS wearing a short dress in some of these recent shots…

9 minutes ago, STMG23 said:

I am probably trippin but she IS wearing a short dress in some of these recent shots…

She is, but when it comes to performance outfits, she's got the corsets and ballroom gowns

Tired of stupid teasing with some emojis and her self made selfies. 

It's been 6 years now, release a new album or retire

I kinda wished in 2015/2016 she did some edm collabs or tropical songs while it was popping. I'd love to hear her voice on those kind of beats in between MIAM and Caution.

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

I'm so here for a disco album, but all the girls have sampled/covered I Feel Love.

Madonna, Kylie, Beyoncé.

 

I'd love On The Radio, MacArthur Park Suite, Bad Girls, Could It Be Magic, Whispering waves, I Love You

 

:jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.