Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

 

obv this isn't as good as Sydney, but I love her dodges and counter melodies so much

 

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

She was releasing every week or month something but when it was Memoirs moment she stopped. Memoirs is the only album that got 3 different viral tracks btw :deadbanana: 

5 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

She was releasing every week or month something but when it was Memoirs moment she stopped. Memoirs is the only album that got 3 different viral tracks btw :deadbanana: 

She didn't release anything when it was Glitter turn :chick3: 

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

She didn't release anything when it was Glitter turn :chick3: 

Thank god

 

:suburban: 

8 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I can say the same thing about miam

moo.png

And i about you 

 

:suburban:
 

 

———————

 

up out my face doubled its streams yes girl

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

not 9,000 :ahh: 

Well, the same thing happened to IAW, so :alexz2:

 

The way some of y'all drag Moomoirs, but it's the one album having random lil moments... who's laughing now!? :ryan3:

21 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

The way some of y'all drag Moomoirs, but it's the one album having random lil moments... who's laughing now!? :ryan3:

The tasteless always end up losing.

Like Fattasy had all that movie promo always be a bich was promoted everywhere and so was We belong in hell but Memoirs ended up WINNING with 3 viral hits :ryan3:

 

Memoirs haters can ROT

Someone @ me when the best song aka More Than Just Friends picks up steam

1 minute ago, Slamless said:

Someone @ me when the best song aka Ribbon picks up steam

Will do, King.

Just now, Rocket said:

Will do, King.

a lack of * indicates you agree, ill take it :eli: 

 

how are you fat

1 minute ago, Slamless said:

a lack of * indicates you agree, ill take it :eli: 

 

how are you fat

Not this.

 

I'm good. Just recovering from an illness that took me out for two weeks.

 

Hows the sober life treating you? Pissed away the family fortune yet?

Can we talk about how this is her best remix?

 

 

'Cause there's a light in me
That shines brightly, yes
They can try
But they can't take that away from me
From me, no, no, no

ItW9y1v.gif

 

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

Not this.

 

I'm good. Just recovering from an illness that took me out for two weeks.

 

Hows the sober life treating you? Pissed away the family fortune yet?

aw **** r u feeling better now

 

vape addiction kicking my ass but still fab and lazy

 

ItW9y1v.gif

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Can we talk about how this is her best remix?

 

 

'Cause there's a light in me
That shines brightly, yes
They can try
But they can't take that away from me
From me, no, no, no

ItW9y1v.gif

 

This isn't Heartbreaker/If You Should Ever Be Lonely.

 

1 hour ago, Slamless said:

aw **** r u feeling better now

 

vape addiction kicking my ass but still fab and lazy

 

ItW9y1v.gif

I'm getting there. I'll be 100%.mp3 in no time.

 

Eww, not a vape rat. Disgusting. Good thing you have money, so potential suitors can look past that.

35 minutes ago, Rocket said:

This isn't Heartbreaker/If You Should Ever Be Lonely.

 

Aight maybe a point was made

ItW9y1v.gif

I'm glad the harvard graduating class line is getting its flowers. 

 

I wish Memoirs was more successful for her. 

Memoirs could have easily had another cute top 30 hit if she chose a better second single. Einstein and Memoirs single choices really permanently hurt her career ugh 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.