Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

* **** <- what does this even mean? :deadbanana4:

And baby, if we got together again
Sugar, I would be your very best friend

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

And baby, if we got together again
Sugar, I would be your very best friend

oh you're smart, love that :jonnycat:

Now why is this AI cover actually cute :dies: when I first heard Made For Me I thought this was definitely Mariah inspired. I need a new MC album asap

 

 

44 minutes ago, Jay L said:

Now why is this AI cover actually cute :dies: when I first heard Made For Me I thought this was definitely Mariah inspired. I need a new MC album asap

 

 

Really need her to get her ass in the studio :weeps:

12 hours ago, Rocket said:

GIVrt4jWUAA0vPH?format=png&name=small

 

which * **** thinks this?

Caution isn't on the good place bc not Regina George but maybe Eponyme thx u next lfmao 

Edited by sweetheart

Memoirs about to have her 3rd viral hit. I can’t :gaycat6:

 

I came across 3 videos with over 100k likes and 1m views :deadbanana: 

7 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Memoirs about to have her 3rd viral hit. I can’t :gaycat6:

 

I came across 3 videos with over 100k likes and 1m views :deadbanana: 

It may have 1M views, but let me tell you that only 170 videos were posted with this song (and a few days ago it was 150:deadbanana4:)

29 minutes ago, Saddy said:

It may have 1M views, but let me tell you that only 170 videos were posted with this song (and a few days ago it was 150:deadbanana4:)

Yes but the newly posted versions have those streams and its a sign it has a chance. Most people in the comments are asking the name of the song or loving the humour. 

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

It may have 1M views, but let me tell you that only 170 videos were posted with this song (and a few days ago it was 150:deadbanana4:)

Virality cancelled

 

:suburban:

Whoever is editing the Suburbannature's page on the ATRL Wiki, please stop doing it (or do it only when you gonna post juicy stuff) :deadbanana4: I'm tired of receiving notifications

And it's just like honey
When your loveee comes over meeee
Oh, baby, I've got a dependency
Always strung out
For another taste of your honeeeeey

tumblr_inline_r4mwqdOgxx1qktomp_500.gif

HATE U bridge is so awkward. Idk why she edited in every word separately - the “nothing I can’t do” transition from falsetto to belt is especially clunky 

You Don’t Know What to Do is a MIAM highlight, why?

12 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh get those streams mother!

 

 

 

It's so weird that they didn't merge it with the other version :biblionny:

They be like she next
Kawasaki t-rex
Give em' some kleenex
Match his little v-necks
Oh that's what he left?
Let his mama pick it up
Might back up on it, vroom vroom wit the pick-up truck

tumblr_inline_r3kjpnSXZn1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.