Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Honestly, I don't have a fave My All live performance. The studio version is just too perfect to ever reproduce live, I fear 💔

The studio version is always better :alexz2:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The singing part is edited, there is pitch correction and reverb. 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

If its gotten that bad she shouldn't be touring honestly :noparty: Here I was thinking she sounded good

Not Bye Bye going viral too :deadbanana: 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMD9mqDH/

 

Can at this point EVERYTHING go viral 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

Ugh she needs to move into GaGa territory and do some more oldies covers like this and some jazz covers. Its time. 

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

38 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Ugh she needs to move into GaGa territory and do some more oldies covers like this and some jazz covers. Its time. 

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

She needs to cover "I Could Fall In Love" by Selena :jonnycat:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Ugh she needs to move into GaGa territory and do some more oldies covers like this and some jazz covers. Its time. 

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

i been wanting a jazzy neo soul album from her so i support this.

 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Saddy said:

She needs to cover "I Could Fall In Love" by Selena :jonnycat:

JNo lipsynched to that in the movie, right? 

55 minutes ago, Mandalay said:

JNo lipsynched to that in the movie, right? 

Jennifer Lopez sang live for the Selena movie.

13 hours ago, Saddy said:

She needs to cover "I Could Fall In Love" by Selena :jonnycat:

10 hours ago, Devin said:

i been wanting a jazzy neo soul album from her so i support this.

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Feanor said:

 

A super underrated gem.

 

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

So much T in base today, we love it! :heart2:

 

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

 

On 3/24/2024 at 2:50 PM, Devin said:

i been wanting a jazzy neo soul album from her so i support this.

 

spacer.png

**** off with this jazz ****.

 

I will unstan.

  • ATRL Moderator
49 minutes ago, Rocket said:

**** off with this jazz ****.

 

I will unstan.

oh wow? that easy to get u out. :ghostface:

  • ATRL Moderator
49 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Isn't she bored with all her free time? Get her butt in the studio :suburban:

nah but fr its almost 10 years. :rip:

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

nah but fr its almost 10 years. :rip:

…you mean 6?

On 3/24/2024 at 7:43 AM, Feanor said:

 

A super underrated gem.

 

tumblr_inline_r4usdmvLCc1qktomp_500.gif

Not you spilling for once welcome back to the light 

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

…you mean 6?

yea but it feel like 10 :toofunny2:

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

 

this one right here.

 

spacer.png

The whites just don't understand 

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The whites just don't understand 

the fact this album has back to back stellar tracks.

 

…..and then theres to the floor 

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.