Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Just now, Rocket said:

Get your kiis but unlike you, I haven't aged terribly.

 

ShP7wnV.gif

No you haven't but I will still use the low hanging fruit drag

 

xVDT5pd.thumb.gif.2a1983c384d6ce3a3083c0

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Just now, suburbannature said:

No you haven't but I will still use the low hanging fruit drag

 

xVDT5pd.thumb.gif.2a1983c384d6ce3a3083c0

Not fruit

 

JMxszGv.gif

49 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

OMG!! Exactly one month from today, I'll be in the same room as this legend.

Got good seats too! Can't control my excitement yasssss

 

(Already saw her irl when she receive the 2019 BBMAs for her award but still, I want a full concert)

djfnedslghaoughodgjds

spacer.png

I've never seen you here before, welcome :gaygacat5:

7 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

OMG!! Exactly one month from today, I'll be in the same room as this legend.

Got good seats too! Can't control my excitement yasssss

 

(Already saw her irl when she receive the 2019 BBMAs for her award but still, I want a full concert)

djfnedslghaoughodgjds

spacer.png

Enjoy ha lipping 98% of the show.

 

spacer.png

 

It's all about taking in her presence, so have fun :heart2:

29 minutes ago, noonbob said:

 

One of My All time fav performances of this vintage track.

 

:jonny5:

This one is superior

 

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Shame you can't see it

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> what you posted

 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

 

This will always have a special place in my heart, it wasn't long after Nick left ha and she was heartbroken.

I remember feeling so bad for her during this time.

the "I RISSSKDD my LIFEEEE" took my ***** into the stratosphere.

 

:jonny5:

The vocals. And yet she still won't sing live for 95% of the show 

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

The vocals. And yet she still won't sing live for 95% of the show 

And are the vocals here in the room with us because that lil IG video is tuned?????
Give it up for suburbanmom to stan her rotten voice!

gLr2AQT.gif

On 3/19/2024 at 5:27 PM, Saddy said:

I've never seen you here before, welcome :gaygacat5:

hi, gurl, hi!

Fun Fact - when I first joined this forum, one of my first posts was in this base.

But, I'll never forget.

Instead of welcoming to this base, an evil lamb shaded me for having an Xtina avi.

So I ran away and never really came back in this base, incase if a herd of evil lambs existed in here.

But I've always stanned Mariah where it counts, in my heart.

xoxo

spacer.png

On 3/19/2024 at 11:52 PM, noonbob said:

Enjoy ha lipping 98% of the show.

 

spacer.png

 

It's all about taking in her presence, so have fun :heart2:

It's okay gurl, I'll be doing the same

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

an evil lamb shaded me for having an Xtina avi.

Let me guess, it was @suburbannature? 

36 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

probably tbh

spacer.png

Too bad you love me now xx

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

And are the vocals here in the room with us because that lil IG video is tuned?????
Give it up for suburbanmom to stan her rotten voice!

gLr2AQT.gif

What do you mean tuned? 

spacer.png

 

5 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

What do you mean tuned? 

spacer.png

 

The singing part is edited, there is pitch correction and reverb. 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

38 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The singing part is edited, there is pitch correction and reverb. 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

Her wig is also terrible in that video.

 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

On 3/21/2024 at 7:30 AM, noonbob said:

 

:jonny5::jonny5:

oh wow ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

 

17 hours ago, suburbannature said:

The vocals. And yet she still won't sing live for 95% of the show 

where are they ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

10 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

probably tbh

spacer.png

What's your fav and least fav album/s?:alexz2:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Honestly, I don't have a fave My All live performance. The studio version is just too perfect to ever reproduce live, I fear 💔

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.