Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

No I will not give you my address, stalker.

when it turns out taustin is my alt personality then what

 

UpaRner.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

when it turns out taustin is my alt personality then what

 

UpaRner.gif

when?

 

UpaRner.gif

 

we been knew IT IS.

18 minutes ago, Rocket said:

GGcADrHWsAAWoL-?format=jpg&name=900x900GGcADrHXwAEUAg1?format=jpg&name=900x900

She looks so hot! I wish the song was as good as this picture though :noparty:

  • ATRL Moderator

yea i wish they collab on a seperate track instead of #that remix. they both look amazing tho. :smitten:

This seems to have backfired and all comments seem to be negative. I thought lambs were negative but Ari stans seem worse.

3 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

This seems to have backfired and all comments seem to be negative. I thought lambs were negative but Ari stans seem worse.

Well we can’t praise everything. 
 

Its not that bad though. Its just that the hype was high for a collab between them and the delivered a average song. 

Why does she insist on adding these metallic effects to her vocals?

Moo's screaming tho :rip:

 

Some of her ad libs being the best thing about this remix.

 

7ndKFLT.gif

Her voice came in way too loud and metallic. The song is good after about 2:00 but way too much before that - like she’s trying to prove she can still belt.

  • ATRL Moderator

the Caution disrespect in #that thread is just classless behavior. 

11 hours ago, suburbannature said:

when it turns out taustin is my alt personality then what

 

UpaRner.gif

Then you two will finally **** and calm down

8b02cef00c4e1a05c56f3d7244c22c70833d3c99

25 minutes ago, Devin said:

the Caution disrespect in #that thread is just classless behavior. 

I mean they have to ignore it or pretend it’s bad to make their trolling stick. Transparent loser behavior 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, panochita said:

The mixing is giving memoirs in some parts

 must GIF

Memoirs sweetie...

While we mull over #that remix, let's get our queen that Xmas chart topper on this rate. It's an easy one with 50 songs, and the Lambs are the most iconic when it comes to rate, let's make this one fun!

 

It’s time to give up the whistle. It does not sound good anymore. 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, panochita said:

The mixing is giving memoirs in some parts

 must GIF

memoirs is bad but not that bad….

The remix is fine. I think we just all expect too much
 

But I must say, the Ariantors are the worst of the bunch. No wonder Ari doesn’t interact with her fans anymore.

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

Why do you care so much whose ! I ride?

 

a1RKnXY.gif

This is the part that made me love the remix. I live for her being extra with her vocals, it's been so long. :jonny4:

16 hours ago, Rocket said:

Another tweet they're about to delete @suburbannature

 

 

nostradaus is such a liar and people still keeping beliving this trash account everytime. he also said the remix was like mariah's reworked 90s remixes and R&B and would be a music video and wit resung vocals. can we all now bury this sh**?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.