Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

This is sick

Attention, it's time to dance
 
Work it like you're working a pole
Shake it 'til you're shaking the floor
Pop it like you're popping a cork
Don't stop, don't stop
Jerk it like you're making it choke
Break it like you're breaking the code
Drop it 'til you're taking it lower
Drop it, drop it
 
:nicole:

I made a mistake.

 

Daydream and Caution should switch places.

 

IMG-9457.gif

10 hours ago, Miracle Whip said:

I made a mistake.

 

Daydream and Caution should switch places.

 

IMG-9457.gif

You made many mistakes.

 

I wouldn’t be surprised if your parents thought you were a mistake as well.

 

:nicole: :nicole2:

13 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if your parents thought you were a mistake as well.

 

:dies:

I Had a dream where she sang "It's A Wrap" with THE ICONIC Mary J Blige. She sang it to Me! Crazy!

13 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I Had a dream where she sang "It's A Wrap" with THE ICONIC Mary J Blige. She sang it to Me! Crazy!

Sounds more like a nightmare to me.

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

Sounds more like a nightmare to me.

What?

11 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

What?

A stain in her disopgraphy.

 

:nicole:

The way Ari was all love and praise for Moo the day the yes, and? remix dropped and now it's radio silence.

 

The way Moo has promoted it more than her.

29 minutes ago, Rocket said:

A Highlight in her disopgraphy.

 

:nicole:

Fixed it

10 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

It's been 4 years, give it a rest, we ain't getting SUD and if we actually do it's going to be melodyned to ****.

5 hours ago, killer_rose said:

It's been 4 years, give it a rest, we ain't getting SUD and if we actually do it's going to be melodyned to ****.

I don't think it's gonna be melodyned. she didn't touch her old vocals on the rarities and all of them sounded raw. I don't think she's gonna touch SUD vocals either if she releases it. she only manipulates her current vocals

What’s with the new insta profile pic 

 

maybe the new album really is called The Celebration of Mimi 

On 2/24/2024 at 8:11 AM, Elusive Chanteuse said:

 

The tone and rasp. Ugh. :heart:

When she didn't sound like champagne throat 

3 hours ago, noonbob said:

So moo yes and ? was a flop??

As expected.

 

19 hours ago, suburbannature said:

What’s with the new insta profile pic 

 

maybe the new album really is called The Celebration of Mimi 

That ugly ass photo.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.