Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

You’re always somewhere but you’re not there for me
Not there for me, not there for me
You’re always somewhere but you’re not there for me
Not there for me, not there for me

 

8B1q.gif
 

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

17 minutes ago, Taste of Honey said:

Should’ve put “If We” and “Loverboy” if she was really bout that action. :lmao:

omg :dies:

I feel like Mariah’s new album is gonna be a Duet album, each song with a big artist or something. 

 

• Best Pop Duo/Group Performance ‘yes, and?’ with Mariah Carey

 

UpaRner.gif

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Won’t matter 

 

:suburban:

Well the song Beautiful and #Beautiful are very different...One is a classic, one is a forgotten hit from the early 00s

16 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

Well the song Beautiful and #Beautiful are very different...One is a classic, one is a forgotten hit from the early 00s

Then you woke up 

 

:suburban:

 

…and sent me There Goes Your Heart

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Then you woke up 

 

:suburban:

 

…and sent me There Goes Your Heart

 

:suburban:

You don't deserve ****.

 

:nicole:

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

let’s get you to bed 

 

Who runs Mariah's twitter? cuz I can't imagine her saying "she ate" :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Who runs Mariah's twitter? cuz I can't imagine her saying "she ate" :deadbanana4:

Her kids

14 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Who runs Mariah's twitter? cuz I can't imagine her saying "she ate" :deadbanana4:

I miss when she used to tweet all the time for real. You always know when it’s really her though. :lmao:

21 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Which one of us is gonna hate it the most?

depends on how it does chart-wise

 

:suburban:

american's lambily buy Yes, and Remix! Let's not miss the opportunity to get a hit

4 minutes ago, Poncho Barlliams said:

american's lambily buy Yes, and Remix! Let's not miss the opportunity to get a hit

The 20th #1!

Just now, Rocket said:

Another tweet they're about to delete @suburbannature

 

 

Not "rumor" but didn't he hear it :ahh: 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Not "rumor" but didn't he hear it :ahh: 

Is he a Madonna stan? Maybe his hearing aid wasn't switched on.

How do I fraud more copies to count like BTS army 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

How do I fraud more copies to count like BTS army 

 

:suburban:

Have you ordered 4 to be sent to your two bedroom, one bath?

Just now, Rocket said:

Have you ordered 4 to be sent to your two bedroom, one bath?

To my 3 bedroom, 2 bath, yes

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

To my 3 bedroom, 2 bath, yes

 

:suburban:

UpaRner.gif

 

Have you ordered 4 to be sent to your boyfri... never mind.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

UpaRner.gif

 

Have you ordered 4 to be sent to your boyfri... never mind.

UpaRner.gif

 

cashapp me and I'll send four to Australia

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

UpaRner.gif

 

cashapp me and I'll send four to Australia

No I will not give you my address, stalker.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.