Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Slamless said:

isnt it max 4 cd's or the sales don't count? I forgot the rules

Correct, but you’ve got numerous homes to send them to. Unlike @suburbannature

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Just now, Rocket said:

Correct, but you’ve got numerous homes to send them to. Unlike @suburbannature

dont us as collateral, thats what karl is for

No but I'm kinda pressed they fixed it after everyone decided they hated now it doesn't stand a chance :jonny2: 

 

WE NEED THE METEORITE REMIX 

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You just know Moo’s read all the hate online and it’s definitely gonna stop her from 1: working with Ari again without the final say. And 2: putting new music out anytime soon.

Honestly, good. Maybe this will teach her to sing like a normal person.

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Honestly, good. Maybe this will teach her to sing like a normal person.

Or maybe she’s decided this is how she’ll sing on remixes of other peoples songs. She did it on Big Energy as well.

17 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

the new mix is good. 

 

her team/Ari's team messed up BIG time.

send the linkiana plz! 

I think we can forget moo getting credit for the song on billboard. 
I feel like tmr the song will free fall and sales are too low. Plus not even Top 200 on AM

the remix is actually super cute, sad it's getting this kind of backlash 

mariah's vocals and adlibs actually elevated the song for me

 

zpP3BVa.gif

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the remix is actually super cute, sad it's getting this kind of backlash 

mariah's vocals and adlibs actually elevated the song for me

 

zpP3BVa.gif

The way her ad libs on this and BER are great. Maybe she should stick to just being a background singer on collabs.

The fact the cd single is gonna have the poorly mixed version on it.

 

:rip:

23 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The fact the cd single is gonna have the poorly mixed version on it.

 

:rip:

As if anyone's gonna play those CDs. 

:hippo:

5 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

As if anyone's gonna play those CDs. 

:hippo:

Karl will.

I hope that they just uploaded the wrong version to the dsp's cuz if they thought that initial mix was ready to be released :rip:  

When Mariah's team gets her the Lifetime Achievement Award at the BET Awards > 

The way I can see her being inducted into the R&RHOF and Ariana doing the tribute performance now.

 

zpP3BVa.gif

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She's nominated for R&B Hall of Fame as well :jonny: 

Who is her competition?

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Who is her competition?

Like 40 people including MJB, Beyonce, Janet, Jackson 5, Usher, Patti, Jay-Z, Isley Brothers, etc. :suburban:

 

but they inducted 25 last year

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

a rare win for us this week

 

:suburban:

Made me re listen to fly like a bich. Ohhh i love this album. Sadly when i was young and this album came out i didn’t listen to her. I saw her as a boring music making woman. Now i’m grown up and care about lyrics and the vocals etc so today she is my second most streamed girl

 

:ryan3:

I just noticed that MIAMTEC has higher rating compared to Caution on P4K

Do we think Moo's tapped Ari for that elusive original track for her new album?

the new mix can't save that song from being forgotten in 4 weeks or less.

Another missed opportunity for two voices that desperately needed to met on something bigger and eventful. zpP3BVa.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.