Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

On 2/11/2024 at 11:32 AM, suburbannature said:

also this is the perfect time for SUD lead vocal version

 

:suburban:

it's never coming

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

The way she's about to sell out her non-Xmas Vegas shows 

 

:suburban:

Also Alicia Keys' dubgate makes me thankful that Moo did it gracefully 

 

:suburban:

 

Circles is an exquisite piece in her catalog, It engraves itself within one's soul, and that is a rarity now in Moo music.

 

:suburban:

Inch resting. But also, why would she need Moo’s permission when it’s a Busta track. 

36 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Inch resting. But also, why would she need Moo’s permission when it’s a Busta track. 

Maybe she samples her voice

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Inch resting. But also, why would she need Moo’s permission when it’s a Busta track. 

ikr

1 hour ago, DemDam92 said:

Maybe she samples her voice

courtesy perhaps? both iconic respected superstar artists still relevant deep into their careers

What I want to know is why she’s having to compete against Sinead O’Connor, a literal one hit wonder. Great song, but it’s a cover at that. How does that warrant a hall of fame nom? 

 

:suburban:

10 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Y’all still falling for that account 

 

:suburban:

There's definitely some truth to the **** they post though.

 

But enough about that, I just found the new album by someone I don't know so of course I d worded it to listen.

 

:nicole:

1 hour ago, for lovers said:

New single out in the next few weeks and features Cardi B

UpaRner.gif

i'll take anything at this point

but we need a brand new song next time

 

UpaRner.gif

and it's dropping on J Lo's release day, no wonder she said she was done making music. 

 

UpaRner.gif

35 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Can we get this back to #1

 

:suburban:

Go buy a single CD. Also I think this remix will have a decent promo. #1 on Spotify TTH here we go.

moo.png

53 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Can we get this back to #1

 

:suburban:

The physical copies may help push the song back to #1. I mean, we can only hope. A 20th #1. Wig orbiting space.

22 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Go buy a single CD. Also I think this remix will have a decent promo. #1 on Spotify TTH here we go.

moo.png

Done

 

:suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.