Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The physical copies may help push the song back to #1. I mean, we can only hope. A 20th #1. Wig orbiting space.

This is going to be Big Energy 2.0

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

This is going to be Big Energy 2.0

 

:suburban:

When it comes to collabs, the two of them must have some kind of pact that they’ll only work on already existing songs and nothing new, ever.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:


The picture of her and Nippy on the wall. Love

That coat is gorgeous!

 

:jonny5:

It’s probably too good to be true, but imagine for a sec that she did get her 20th #1 with this :deadbanana2:

 

I hope it’s a strong remix in the vein of her 90s ones.

2 hours ago, Rocket said:


The picture of her and Nippy on the wall. Love

is she pregnant?

She better have an actual verse with belting and whistle… if it’s like 20 secs :rip:

Just now, Elusive Chanteuse said:

She better have an actual verse with belting and whistle… if it’s like 20 secs :rip:

i want her use whatever vocals she’s confident in and can actually perform, like her whispery head voice vocals on caution. we don’t need whistle and belt if it’s a patchy, manipulated studio concoction 

 

i can already hear her singing the “yes, and?” part in my head and it sounds so so good

4 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

is she pregnant?

with that 20th #1 yes

6 minutes ago, oshyms said:

with that 20th #1 yes

I hope it's twins and she's also carring baby MC16

12 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

is she pregnant?

Yeah, with MC16

8 minutes ago, oshyms said:

i can already hear her singing the “yes, and?” part in my head and it sounds so so good

I still cannot picture her singing a Ariana grande song lol

Ariana saw the critiques about the versions and called up Mariah but she should of also gotten David Morales to do something to the song. It's already a house song but whatever

Two requirements: 1) the remix is a different song and 2) Mariah uses her full voice and doesn't process it to the high heavens (it sounds so metallic and shrill when she does)

If they keep the original mix Mariah should be fine as Ariana isn’t doing much of anything vocally on the song anyways. :rip: Just bring her Caution era esque vocal production and she should be good. 

 

But I really do hope Ari takes advantage of the HUGE gift she got with Mariah doing this and they do an MC style remix though. 

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Two requirements: 1) the remix is a different song and 2) Mariah uses her full voice and doesn't process it to the high heavens (it sounds so metallic and shrill when she does)

 

 

Lets see if they're correct about this, then you can start believing this account.

The way I'm gonna need Moo to do this line in the remix.

 

Why do you care so much whose dick I ride? Why?

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

 

Lets see if they're correct about this, then you can start believing this account.

To be fair, this account was 100% correct about Ariana's new album.

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

To be fair, this account was 100% correct about Ariana's new album.

Old two bedroom, one bath just doesn't wanna believe anything these days.

 

Poor him.

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

 

Lets see if they're correct about this, then you can start believing this account.

I'm gonna start to believe them only if their "prediction" about Mariah and Cardi is gonna be true, cuz I don't remember them posting about Moo and Ari

I’m very excited for this single :duca: 

 

I believe it will perform much better than Big Energy. Who is Latto btw? 
 

I hope they have another collab in Aris album. 

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

I'm gonna start to believe them only if their "prediction" about Mariah and Cardi is gonna be true, cuz I don't remember them posting about Moo and Ari

they delete all of the ones that end up being wrong. I called them on it and they blocked me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.