Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Both of them pissed me off with that remix, why would they even bother us at all and Ariana going on and on about the inspiration of her life just to not even mix their track properly. I don't even think Mariah's vocals are as bad as everyone is saying but it doesn't matter anyways. My expectations for ponytail album really went down to zero with that :skull: 

 

I think anyone who wanted another #1 or whatever is crazy and MAYBE I let myself believe in a 10% chance of them reworking the song even though that was also delusional since she hasn't done that in forever and not to a song that already "House" esque (and hasn't released any music anyways!) but I mostly just wanted to see more conversations started about Mariah's immense House catalogue and how much work she's put into her artistry but instead they let a bunch of 18 year old white gays and girls on twitter feel validated in saying that her big loud vocals don't belong on House music or whatever and they should've just done RnB which is ignorance I don't feel like getting into!

Edited by Reverie

1 minute ago, Reverie said:

Both of them pissed me off with that remix, why would they even bother us at all and Ariana going on and on about the inspiration of her life just to not even mix their track properly. I don't even think Mariah's vocals are as bad as everyone is saying but it doesn't matter anyways. My expectations for ponytail album really went down to zero with that :skull: 

Streets are saying they fixed the mixing

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Streets are saying they fixed the mixing

So they released the completely unedited and unmixed track by accident and let Mariah get all the heat or what. Maybe one of them hates each other after all. Times were simpler back then! I'll only consider pressing play again cuz they still pissed me off 

1 minute ago, Reverie said:

So they released the completely unedited and unmixed track by accident and let Mariah get all the heat or what. Maybe one of them hates each other after all. Times were simpler back then! I'll only consider pressing play again cuz they still pissed me off 

the way nothing goes right for Lambs 

 

:suburban:

Mariah should just do whatever she is good in. I believe her kids are huge ariana fans thats what affected her. If Mariah was kiddless (like madonna) she would make music she was good at. 
 

Anyways, stan portrait biches :ryan3:

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

#1 cancelled. :bibliahh:

Just now, killer_rose said:

#1 cancelled. :bibliahh:

100%

 

we just need to get it top ten for her first non-Xmas top ten in years

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

100%

 

we just need to get it top ten for her first non-Xmas top ten in years

 

:suburban:

The CD sales should push it to the top 10.
Also, the mixing has been changed (still horrid).

Just now, killer_rose said:

The CD sales should push it to the top 10.
Also, the mixing has been changed (still horrid).

it's so much better :rip: 

 

it kinda bops now

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The CD sales should push it to the top 10.
Also, the mixing has been changed (still horrid).

she might not be credited, though :rip: 

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

she might not be credited, though :rip: 

We simply can't ever win, I hate it. 

L7LU5yD.gif

Its better is her name is not attached to THAT song though. Yes, no. 
:ryan3:

 

let me clear my ears by listening to Pure Imagination. THATS a remix. 

I think her vocals in the new single sound very Elusive Chanteuse era

Can we get an EP this year? With something experimental for her like jazz rock  :bird:

I know it's over for moo when I'm more excited to press play on a jlo album over an ariana collab. 4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

 

the new mix is good. 

 

her team/Ari's team messed up BIG time.

3 minutes ago, Slamless said:

Okay yeah the new mix is definitely better

Now go and buy all the cd singles, *****. We need that top 10 placement.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

the new mix is good. 

 

her team/Ari's team messed up BIG time.

You just know Moo’s read all the hate online and it’s definitely gonna stop her from 1: working with Ari again without the final say. And 2: putting new music out anytime soon.

Just now, Rocket said:

Now go and buy all the cd singles, *****. We need that top 10 placement.

isnt it max 4 cd's or the sales don't count? I forgot the rules

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.