Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

they delete all of the ones that end up being wrong. I called them on it and they blocked me.

I hope you get here blocked next 

 

:suburban:
 

—————

 

Mariah alwasy wins 

 

:ryan3:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

they delete all of the ones that end up being wrong. I called them on it and they blocked me.

Omg :biblionny:

6 minutes ago, noonbob said:

I would have expected My All.

Same. But we been knew she's a lamb, so of course she has other favourites.

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

I hope you get here blocked next 

 

:suburban:
 

—————

 

Mariah alwasy wins 

 

:ryan3:

Ok, Austin 

That Mariah Carey spotify page on twitter went NUTS with all that EVER quotes :rip: 

 

Always be my bich never did above 300k? 

Not going to happen but imagine 

:suburban:

 

Vision of Love

Love Takes Time

Someday

I Don’t Wanna Cry

Emotions

I’ll Be There

Dreamlover

Hero

Fantasy

One Sweet Day

Always Be My Baby

Honey

My All

Heartbreaker

Thank God I Found You

We Belong Together

Don’t Forget About Us

Touch My Body

All I Want for Christmas Is You

Yes, And? 
 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

It's "yes, and?"

Won’t matter 

 

:suburban:

All the Madonna fans losing their **** on Twitter/X that Ari chose Moo and not the pop queen who loves using the n word on the remix.

 

Their big go to argument being that Moo knows nothing about house music and that Vogue is the biggest house song ever.

 

a mess. a kii. a cackle.

13 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Their big go to argument being that Moo knows nothing about house music

Queen of haus musiq :gaycat1:

 

They’re so petty for releasing it on JLo’s release date :ahh: 

40 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Queen of haus musiq :gaycat1:

 

You know damn well that fan base has cataracts and can't read and or see this.

The way I can't buy the yes, anal? single because she's geoblocked it to UK and US addresses only.

 

**** you *****.

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The way I can't buy the yes, anal? single because she's geoblocked it to UK and US addresses only.

 

**** you *****.

I'll send you one for another copy of pink Caution :-*

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I'll send you one for another copy of pink Caution :-*

Suddenly I have cataracts and can't read this.

 

:nicole:

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Suddenly I have cataracts and can't read this.

 

:nicole:

It was worth a shot

nKDH6TL.jpg

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

GGUnDSKWgAAMY-j?format=jpg&name=largeGGUnDSIXIAAjZsi?format=jpg&name=large

 

:nicole:

Should’ve put “If We” and “Loverboy” if she was really bout that action. :lmao:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.