Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Just now, Rocket said:

 

Motha is Thirsty for that #1 spot again :duca:

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

This aired in Australia last night. ABSOLUTELY WOEFUL.

 

JAIL for both them, especially Jessica Mauboy and her failed attempts at the whistle note.

 

 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

This aired in Australia last night. ABSOLUTELY WOEFUL.

 

JAIL for both them, especially Jessica Mauboy and her failed attempts at the whistle note.

 

 

her whistle :rip: sis wtf

10 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Ummm.... stick to rapping.

 

sounds like me singing

 

This is gorgeous just on its own tbh. :jonny5: And it made me realise there were some backing vocals I wasn't even hearing before e.g. that "togetherrrrrrrr" at 2:14. I can't believe I've never caught that before but now I can't unhear when listening to the proper song. Ugh, a legend.

Why wont they include her name on the billboard for the remix. With 25M streams she deserves that top 5 position

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

Why wont they include her name on the billboard for the remix. With 25M streams she deserves that top 5 position

I believe that Billboard hate that Mariah overtook Elvis and they will do anything they can to stop her overtaking The Beatles (not that she would with BER anyway as it isn’t going #1) but they don’t even wanna give her a fighting chance.

37 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Happy 28th Anniversary

 

 

:jonny4:

 

She could never replicate something like this.

 

:jonny5:

8 hours ago, Topaz said:

Why wont they include her name on the billboard for the remix. With 25M streams she deserves that top 5 position

that number is worldwide and spotify only. it's very low cause the remix has been out for months now. for mariah to get credited her remix must have more points than the original and it's not doing better in any metrics. it's probably around 10-20%. if the remix was released as a separate track I hardly think would even debut in the hot100 or maybe at the very low on the charts

How can we capitalize on the new found success of Circles on TikTok? We need it to shoot up the charts. It's Circles time to shine.

 

wendy-williams.gif

 

 

3 hours ago, noonbob said:

 

:jonny4::jonny5::jonny6:

 

ts-madison-nicki-minaj.gif

 

This just does something to me, Phew!!

So good.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.