Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

can someone confirm if mariah is still alive or did they hidden her body?

B8574381-FF22-43-EB-9-CDA-1323489-B021-F

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Rainbow (Improved Version)

rainbow99-4.jpg

 

1. Heartbreaker

2. Thank God I Found You/Make It Last Mix

3. Bliss

4. Crystal Ball ft. Lauryn Hill

5. X-Girlfriend

6. Heartbreaker Remix

7. Crybaby

8. Petals

9. Rainbow Interlude

10. Can't Take That Away (Alison's Theme)

 

100 on MC, Grammy for AOTY, Gay marriage legalized early, etc.

 

inb4 the album is delayed because after Mariah saw lambs criticising her vocals on Big Energy she had to rework the vocals on the album

So is moo never performing a concert again??

If she can barely keep ha social media alive. How she gonna do real life ****? 

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

So is moo never performing a concert again??

If she can barely keep ha social media alive. How she gonna do real life ****? 

She needs money to support her lavish delusional lifestyle, of course she has to continue performing. :deadbanana4:

I hate her ass.

 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Did y'all enjoy this performance? She looked so glam :smitten:

 

Yeah, she sounded great and looked stunning!

Moo needs to give us The Remixes: Part II

 

She did the original release dirty by not including the Always Club Mix of Always Be My Baby.

 

The_Remixes_Mariah_Carey.png

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

She needs money to support her lavish delusional lifestyle, of course she has to continue performing. :deadbanana4:

I hate her ass.

 

Yeah, she sounded great and looked stunning!

I was happy for her when I saw this. She looked confident, mostly sounded on point, and that intro of her spinning around on the platform -- snatched! 

 

She needed a win after her New Years debacle and this was a nice redemptive set. 

 

I love that she doesn't let that scandal force her into the shadows. Otherwise, she would have disappeared after Glitter but has reemerged a winner countless times since.

 

Dominated the 90s > Mimi comeback > Xmas classic queen. 

 

T8d0spZ.gif

 

Edited by Ibrahim

7 hours ago, Daydream said:

inb4 the album is delayed because after Mariah saw lambs criticising her vocals on Big Energy she had to rework the vocals on the album

I’d be okay with that because she sounded like **** 

#MC30 is back. MTV unplugged remastered (still looks like shitty LQ image)

 

 

 

 

50 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

#MC30 is back. MTV unplugged remastered (still looks like shitty LQ image)

 

 

 

 

YES :jonny5:

Might as well wait until #MC35 now tbh. It’s not that far off.

2 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Might as well wait until #MC35 now tbh. It’s not that far off.

eternally 30

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

 

 

I was booing and hissing already before I read about the 5K minimum bid.

 

Xzdk1dc.gif

 

Edited by Ibrahim

26 minutes ago, Saddy said:

 

 

this woman is too desperate for money already

EfxgcQAXYAE5ndk.jpg

 

The way Mariah can so easily get the Kate Bush (Running Up That Hill) treatment if she plays her cards right. She is good friends with Millie Bobby Brown, so if only she can persuade her to use Loverboy or Can't Let Go in one of the Stranger Things episodes, we'll finally stand a real chance at another #1.

 

you-got-a-point-true.gif

 

Knowing Moo though she'd probably get them to use We Belong Together, as if it needs any more justice.

FURcJxtXwAoeO6r?format=jpg&name=medium

 

"Terminal E=MC2"

 

she knowssssssssss. the girls who get it, get it.

 

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

27 minutes ago, Daydream said:

EfxgcQAXYAE5ndk.jpg

 

The way Mariah can so easily get the Kate Bush (Running Up That Hill) treatment if she plays her cards right. She is good friends with Millie Bobby Brown, so if only she can persuade her to use Loverboy or Can't Let Go in one of the Stranger Things episodes, we'll finally stand a real chance at another #1.

 

you-got-a-point-true.gif

 

Knowing Moo though she'd probably get them to use We Belong Together, as if it needs any more justice.

they use 80's songs because it's the era the series is at. why would they use loverboy that doesn't fit anything related to the series or vibe or anything at all? have you  ever seen the show?

1 minute ago, skinnylegendBR said:

they use 80's songs because it's the era the series is at. why would they use loverboy that doesn't fit anything related to the series or vibe or anything at all? have you  ever seen the show?

No I haven't seen it :rip: I didn't know it's set in the 80s, but that makes sense now.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.