Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

 

She literally gave interviews about it and said she is working on releasing it. :bibliahh:

Liron must stop with her obsession over Moo.

Now we know why Mariah gives her the time of day - she licks her ass to a delusional degree.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I remember when Liron got ran out of FOMM because she was caught in a lie.

 

And it was something similar.  She/Mariah said something was coming/promised etc, then backtracked.  Liron tried to say "i never said that".  People showed receipts, she threw a hissy fit and left.

Edited by SJane

Just now, SJane said:

I remember when Liron got ran out of FOMM because she was caught in a lie.

:deadbanana2: spill this tea

Just now, SJane said:

I remember when Liron got ran out of FOMM because she was caught in a lie.

Lieron indeed.

 

:nicole:

 

Truly the most insufferable lamb there ever was (excluding Norman).

Just now, Rocket said:

Lieron indeed.

 

:nicole:

 

Truly the most insufferable lamb there ever was (excluding Norman).

rockette. 😭 😭 

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Lieron indeed.

 

:nicole:

 

Truly the most insufferable lamb there ever was (excluding Norman).

tJsDlvQ.png

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

rockette. 😭 😭 

 

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

tJsDlvQ.png

p1onaes.gif

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

@suburbannature you're one messy lamb

C7ozWPZ.gif

Me? Would I ever be messy?

 

C7ozWPZ.gif

19 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Me? Would I ever be messy?

 

C7ozWPZ.gif

Hopefully they come through with that extra Caution sale

C7ozWPZ.gif

23 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

@suburbannature you're one messy lamb

C7ozWPZ.gif

Arguably the messiest lamb on ATRL.

 

XxeFp0g.jpg

So no new album this year? :deadbanana2: Not gonna lie that’s very disappointing. I've been expecting it to be out since last year.

Mariah hates us. During Global Citizen - after her WBT performance, she said that the Butterfly Lounge will come out "soon"... 

 

She has been talking about that one and SUD many times and acted as if she was gearing up for a release. Nada.

 

She also - and this is truly stupid - recorded Xmas Wrapping and shot a somewhat video for it and also didn't even release that last year. Enough is enough. Mariah should only talk about future projects when they are actually completed. These announcements and then doing nothing for 3-4 years... is really hurting her fans. She should know that.

4 hours ago, stevyy said:

Mariah hates us. During Global Citizen - after her WBT performance, she said that the Butterfly Lounge will come out "soon"... 

 

She has been talking about that one and SUD many times and acted as if she was gearing up for a release. Nada.

 

She also - and this is truly stupid - recorded Xmas Wrapping and shot a somewhat video for it and also didn't even release that last year. Enough is enough. Mariah should only talk about future projects when they are actually completed. These announcements and then doing nothing for 3-4 years... is really hurting her fans. She should know that.

Totally agree, I still remember when it was Glitter anniversary, she said that on the week of the anniversary she would celebrate it by releasing something interesting related to the Glitter era and then BOOM Mariah disappeared until December :deadbanana4: and no, it was because it was AIWFCIY time

I want screenshots from Liron being run off FOMM so I can expose her lies in my DMs

 

tKYKTFm.png

15 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Maybe it's time we stopped stanning ha

ds1dezW.gif

i try to pretend she doesn't exist atp i'm sick of her ass

ds1dezW.gif

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

Caution is a flawfree album :celestial3:

Perfect end to her career. :heart:

I thought her shirt in this gif read "We all cream" :rip::rip::rip:

Then I noticed the "S" was blocked by her necklace :deadvision:

 

nGbs5q3.gif

10 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I thought her shirt in this gif read "We all cream" :rip::rip::rip:

Then I noticed the "S" was blocked by her necklace :deadvision:

 

nGbs5q3.gif

Well, we do.

 

:nicole:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.