Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Mother praising an underrated bop's vocals and her best diss song's lyrics. :heart:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

On 4/17/2023 at 9:10 PM, Rocket said:

 

Liron just said nothin is coming. all fake news

 

 

4 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

Liron just said nothin is coming. all fake news

 

 

I am tired of Mariah's antics. SUD was teased 3 years ago.

5 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

Liron just said nothin is coming. all fake news

 

 

Liron can fall in a hole.

 

Sure, nothing is probably coming but Liron doesn’t know ****. As if Mariah is discussing her career and upcoming releases with that *****.

Ari Aster talks about using ABMB in Beau Is Afraid.

 

x

 

Spoiler

I understand what you mean. When Beau finally has sex with the woman he’s been waiting for since he was a preteen, played by Parker Posey, she plays Mariah Carey’s “Always Be My Baby.” Was that song written into the script?

 

Yeah, there was never another option. It would not be “Always Be My Baby” if there was another option, because it was expensive. But once Mariah approved it, then we can’t even entertain the idea of doing something else. The thing that I was anticipating was her not giving it to us, and I think it’s so great that she did. I love her forever for granting us approval to use it.

 

It is such a wonderful choice. Everything about the way it plays out is incredible. Did you or somebody involved with the production explain to her the context of how it would be used?

 

No, we sent her the scene. She knew what she was approving. I think it’s awesome.

 

Beau is Afraid is my most anticipated movie ever... not just because of ABMB and that scene... but I also worship Joaquin. 

 

Mariah should book Joaquin and Ryan Reynolds for her next music video. 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Andrew Tate being a lamb sure as hell wasn’t on my bingo card for 2023.

i was surprised when i saw his tweets about her. he seems to be the type of person to hate her for her diva antics. regardless, he needs to stay away from her, it's so off putting that he supports her. 

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

omfgggggggg now this is all I have ever wanted. minus Elton

Edited by suburbannature

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Not It's Like That making moves on TikTok now.

Talent always wins.

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Talent always wins.

We need Prisoner to go viral next.

18 hours ago, Rocket said:

Andrew Tate being a lamb sure as hell wasn’t on my bingo card for 2023.

He a lamb fr :toofunny3:

Songs we need on streaming stat:

 

- Entirety of SUD

- Entirety of original demo tape

- There Goes My Heart

- When I Feel it

- There For Me

- Fade Away (1987)

- Alive (2003) EP

- Something else from Glitter (I know there are Prince or MJ collabs gathering dust)

- Skydivng

 

 

Edited by suburbannature

Ten years from now she should release this as a career-spanning box set compilation. 

 

Disc 1: The Demo Tape

Disc 2: Someone's Ugly Daughter

Disc 3: Alive EP

Disc 4: Best of Mariah Live or an unheard show like 1996 Frankfurt

Disc 5: The music videos

 

Imagine the acclaim.

 

 

 

Alive for anyone who doesn't know:

 

Quote

"Alive" - Mentioned in an article in W magazine. It was supposed to be realeased on a scrapped "Live"(EP). The song iintially penned by Aurelius and 7 has production notes under Chartmaker Inc and ASCAP adding the additional production of super balladeer David Foster. The track was also said to mix Live Vocals with a studio beat, but is "transparently honest". According to W, who heard the title mastering, the song is unlike any Carey song. "It's refreshing to hear Carey sing folk in a ballad format," quotes W's Downer. The opening is a guitar-based ref that stops completely allowing for a lower registry Carey to pull in and continue with her mid-chords staying comfortably throughout the song. The lyrics "Soft and tender, he feelsmore aliver when he dances with the moon" is whispery but candid and erotic.

 

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Ten years from now she should release this as a career-spanning box set compilation. 

 

Disc 1: The Demo Tape

Disc 2: Someone's Ugly Daughter

Disc 3: Alive EP

Disc 4: Best of Mariah Live or an unheard show like 1996 Frankfurt

Disc 5: The music videos

 

Imagine the acclaim.

 

 

 

Alive for anyone who doesn't know:

 

 

Ten years from now we'll still be waiting on the follow up to Caution.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Ten years from now we'll still be waiting on the follow up to Caution.

I'm kind of over her new music :deadbanana:

 

Regardless of how good Caution is, it doesn't have the same replay value for me because of her vocal condition

Do any of you have a full zip file with all of her unreleased in HQ? 

 

Lana fans are so good at keeping up with her 300 unreleased songs but Lambs not so much.

Pinch me! These Music box acknowledgments are my whole year! Thank you mother! We boxers exist too 🥳 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Not boxers 

Is it because they've taken one too many punches to the head?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.