Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Raincloud was released in November and The Elusive Chanteuse has its anniversary next month.

Is reading comprehension no longer taught in Australia because he said what he said 

41 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Is reading comprehension no longer taught in Australia because he said what he said 

Ah. You wanna dog pile on me as well? :ahh:  It sure is the day for it. :nicole:

 

 

24 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Ah. You wanna dog pile on me as well? :ahh:  It sure is the day for it. :nicole:

 

 

Wait, who was dog piling? Did I miss some mess? 

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Wait, who was dog piling? Did I miss some mess? 

All the haters came for me in the vinyl thread. They mad I have money and hoard ****.

 

:rip:

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

All the haters came for me in the vinyl thread. They mad I have money and hoard ****.

 

:rip:

Let me join in until I get a gold box set 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Let me join in until I get a gold box set 

Please. It's a scream to watch strangers unravel.

I feel like she’s preparing a duet album and the big energy remix will be included.

On 4/15/2023 at 12:39 AM, Rocket said:

All the haters came for me in the vinyl thread. They mad I have money and hoard ****.

 

:rip:

It was a lil funny

ijPM2zD.gif

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

It was a lil funny

ijPM2zD.gif

A lil? More like a lot. That one user comparing me to the Utah Mariah Museum.

 

:ahh:

59 minutes ago, Rocket said:

A lil? More like a lot. That one user comparing me to the Utah Mariah Museum.

 

:ahh:

It was also the fact I have never even seen them post in the thread, but they were ready to come out of the shadows for you :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

It was also the fact I have never even seen them post in the thread, but they were ready to come out of the shadows for you :deadbanana:

They all up in my business like a Wendy interview.

 

xQk0bOA.gif

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

They all up in my business like a Wendy interview.

 

xQk0bOA.gif

idk why they care so much. you bought them all fair and square. they're probably just broke or something

I love the way they just wrote Spring/Summer/Autumn without a year lol so when Mariah doesn't release anything they'll be like, "well, I didn't say it was supposed to happen this year" :dies:  God, when will twitter suspend this account??

33 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Oh she's drinking again

We love a timeless classic that inspires the new generation!

 

 

Edited by Lightbringer007

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.