Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

12 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Can't wait for her horrendous vocals. :jonny5:

5 hours ago, Lamb said:

I hope we'll finally (:eli:) get a decent live #B performance from ha and Miguel

 

Y7YxVTj.gif

Her only decent 100% live performance of #B was a rehearsal.

18 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Mariah closing as she ******* should! Perched for the incoming meltdowns :WAP:

Congrats on being relevant/not forgotten alongside young acts. In a country where she's supposed to be irrelevant. ATRLers lost again.

22 minutes ago, banterfly said:

Congrats on being relevant/not forgotten alongside young acts. In a country where she's supposed to be irrelevant. ATRLers lost again.

I thought she was local…? 🤭

3 hours ago, banterfly said:

Congrats on being relevant/not forgotten alongside young acts. In a country where she's supposed to be irrelevant. ATRLers lost again.

Skinny Legend always wins.

7 hours ago, killer_rose said:

 

1998 was last year of vocal prime wbk

On 5/3/2023 at 12:25 AM, Rocket said:

 

preparing for the xtina/mariah performance comparison threads, I'm ready.  spacer.png

When she takes a picture with Xtinct on Saturday then what 

On 5/2/2023 at 6:00 PM, That Bad Eartha said:

Haven't been here in a while, not much going on for so long :rip:

 

The way she's gonna be in LA in a month for Pride and I'm not even going since I had Jancel tickets already. 

:rip:

 

I went to Outloud last year and it was alright. A Hollywood Bowl show with the LA Phil instead of Pride would be ideal instead of a festival but it is what it is. I've been waiting to see her live for a while but bummer it is the same night as Janet. LA gays deciding between two legends is pretty stressful when some gays bought tickets to Janet at Opening Weekend at the Bowl sponsored by Kaiser Permanente and now they gotta decide to forfeit those tickets to see Mimi instead or keep them. Nice to see Mimi back in SoCal after 5 years. 

Vocal expert Lambs are going to be insufferable tomorrow. And then wonder why she seems stilted and nervy on stage.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Vocal expert Lambs are going to be insufferable tomorrow. And then wonder why she seems stilted and nervy on stage.

It's gonna be a mess. Let me log out.

On 5/3/2023 at 6:31 PM, banterfly said:

Her only decent 100% live performance of #B was a rehearsal.

Link

I'm gonna need JoJo to join her on stage tomorrow night. We need at least one ***** that can sing up there.

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

I just hope she not finna do the same old same old.

She is. MIH, ABMB, Emotions, VOL, My All, WBT, Honey/Heartbreaker, It’s Like That, Hero, Obsessed, Big Energy/Fantasy. Zzzzz


 

 

Edited by suburbannature

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She is. MIH, ABMB, Emotions, VOL, My All, WBT, Honey/Heartbreaker, It’s Like That, Hero, Obsessed, Big Energy/Fantasy. Zzzzz


 

 

And she's skipping I'll Be there I can already see it 

She needs to start singing her other songs, I'm so tired of seeing her sing the same songs over and over again :deadbanana4:

44 minutes ago, Saddy said:

She needs to start singing her other songs, I'm so tired of seeing her sing the same songs over and over again :deadbanana4:

Or throw in some new live covers

my setlist:

 

01 - Can't Let Go

02 - Anytime you Need a Friend + Remix

03 - Bringing on the Heartbreak

04 - Loverboy Remix

05 - HATEU

06 - Prisoner

07 - For The Record

08 - Long Ago

09 - I've been Thinking About You

10 - Mesmerized

--

11 - Bonus: Thirsty / Money / Migrate Medley

 

mic-drop

 

 

Edited by stevyy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.