Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

FtNOeyhaEAIikFl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096FtKJg1baMAAXNzu?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

 

God Takes Time being criminally underrated yet her second biggest #1 of the 90s. :rip:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

14 hours ago, killer_rose said:

God Takes Time being criminally underrated yet her second biggest #1 of the 90s. :rip:

What makes LTT such a bigger hit than ABMB, DL and Hero

Edited by 1DES

10 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Is that a wedding band. :deadbanana:

I noticed that. It’s rather plain for her though. But maybe that’s all Bryan could afford.

 

:ahh:

Memoirs aging from milk to wine how is that possible diof5vF.gif

11 hours ago, Rocket said:

I noticed that. It’s rather plain for her though. But maybe that’s all Bryan could afford.

 

:ahh:

he can only afford ann candy bling

My forecast is new album coming in 18 May. And it will be :flame:.  :gayriahcat2:

On 4/10/2023 at 11:36 AM, 1DES said:

What makes LTT such a bigger hit than ABMB, DL and Hero

i think it's because when love takes time charted, it wasn't sales that were counted for the charts, it was the shipments of the cds. the charts were pretty unreliable before soundscan. there's no way that LTT is bigger than all of her other hits

On 4/9/2023 at 6:52 PM, PoKiTaurus said:

Whew I've been bumpin Heartbreaker all day, can't wait for Rainbow 25th anniversary edition next year:gayriahcat1:

me too. i'm hoping she does something interesting like with butterfly. unreleased tracks and new vinyls would be nice, but she'll probably just end up posting videos of her posing to a rainbow song for the anniversary. 

32 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Skinny Legend with her atrocious shoes as always :heart:

6 hours ago, Chris said:

Glitter (album) is SO underrated.

 

Smh.

Spill, it was ahead of its time.

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

 

The fact we wouldn’t have gotten it if the sample on “I Feel It” was cleared. :rip: At least we got both cause they’re both some of my favorites. 

Beau is Afraid is my most anticipated movie of all times now. 

19 minutes ago, Devin said:

Happy anniversary to her WORST album. :3rdplace:

Raincloud was released in November and The Elusive Chanteuse has its anniversary next month.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.