Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

My set list:

 

Let Butterfly CD play on loop while she rides Bryan 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Given the theme, she'll likely sing Fantasy/BDE, Heartbreaker/Honey, IKWYW, ABMB, then WBT.

 

Big energy remix, we belong together valentines remix lip synch and Dupri screaming all the time during her songs coming. 
it’s gonna be so boring I can’t with her anymore we get all same stuff since years and all she does is waiting for Xmas 

2 hours ago, DemDam92 said:

Big energy remix, we belong together valentines remix lip synch and Dupri screaming all the time during her songs coming. 
it’s gonna be so boring I can’t with her anymore we get all same stuff since years and all she does is waiting for Xmas 

Have you seen the youtube stats for AIW lately? The 2019 video is apparenly getting 276k daily views now. IN MAY.

 

it's currenly doing 3-4x as much as 2022. How? It's MAY.

 

Top 5 videos at the moment:

01 - 276,2k - AIW (2019)

02 - 242,0k - WBT

03 - 233,0k - Without You

04 - 198,9k - I know what you want

05 - 174,0k - When you Believe

 

YTD:

01 - 27,0m - WBT

02 - 26,9m - Without you

03 - 22,0m - I know what you want

04 - 19,8m - When you Believe

05 - 16,4m - AIW (2019)

 

6 hours ago, Mandalay said:

 

This is actually good despite some rough parts.

The only good thing is her tone. Her range has been reduced to like 1 octave, miss thing can't hit anything anymore. :rip:

Who’s idea was it to upload the awful live vocals from global citizen to her official YouTube account?

 

also get ready tonight for:

 

”jermaaaaine dupriiiii I love u”

”so let’s relive the splendor, it’s called heartbreaker daaa braaat”

”let’s have a diva fit”

 

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The only good thing is her tone. Her range has been reduced to like 1 octave, miss thing can't hit anything anymore. :rip:

Idk I was surprised by her C5s and C#5s at that France show and her agility was MUCH better. Ignore the title.

 

 

 

21 hours ago, suburbannature said:

She is. MIH, ABMB, Emotions, VOL, My All, WBT, Honey/Heartbreaker, It’s Like That, Hero, Obsessed, Big Energy/Fantasy. Zzzzz


 

 

The thing is, if you look at her Spotify stats most of these tracks are her most streamed so you can’t really blame her for always singing these songs :deadbanana2: However I'd love for her to perform other hits like Love Takes Time, Can't Let Go, Without You, Anytime You Need a Friend, Shake It Off, etc.

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

maybe we won with regard to mixing things up

 

 

Sis is trolling

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Sis is trolling

Mariah or the twitter account?

Just now, suburbannature said:

Mariah or the twitter account?

Both. You know damn well she aint performing a new mix of anything.

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

How much longer til she hits the stage? 1hr?

Hour and ten minutes I think but she’ll be late

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Hour and ten minutes I think but she’ll be late

I swear she be late just to make her set shorter  :dies:   if she don’t throw on the gown from France and call it day.  

  • ATRL Moderator

Also I’m over the ballroom gowns. She could at least do lingerie or something once in a while.

I hope it goes well and nothing viral happens like that 9/11 mess.


Excited.

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Also I’m over the ballroom gowns. She could at least do lingerie or something once in a while.

Or like at least tey to be stylish. Casual is in

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I hope it goes well and nothing viral happens like that 9/11 mess.


Excited.

!!

 

If something goes viral let it be positive. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.