Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

ohhemgee, it’s really true. She knows this 1000/10 album actually exists and the taste came through…

This is it!!!

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Thank you Liron. This was fun to read. No skips!

 

Edited by tootight49

Snooze Box could have been released by Zzzeline and you wouldn't find a difference (except for beautiful tone, belts and whistle).

It's just nothing special besides the vocals (and Dreamlover).

 

:eddie:

On 4/21/2023 at 11:56 PM, Zaynsus said:

Andr*w T*te is hot af in that video, ngl

 

iwannadance15.thumb.gif.7a367e671a4e4aca

i thought i was the only one who thought this. it's just his balding that's kind of off putting. he's still gross tho, and needs to stay away from mariah. it's so weird that he likes her though, mariah seems like the kind of woman he'd hate.

14 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Do any of you have a full zip file with all of her unreleased in HQ? 

 

Lana fans are so good at keeping up with her 300 unreleased songs but Lambs not so much.

i was just thinking this. theres a website, which i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post here that I go to for HQ tracks but all of her unreleased songs seem to only be available on youtube in LQ

On 4/21/2023 at 12:56 PM, Zaynsus said:

Andr*w T*te is hot af in that video, ngl

 

iwannadance15.thumb.gif.7a367e671a4e4aca

I'd rather f*ck Tommy Mottola

 

iwannadance15.thumb.gif.7a367e671a4e4aca

51 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Imagine Tupac on Fantasy remix instead of ODB :jonny4:

It would be over for everyone :jonnycat:

On 4/21/2023 at 9:17 PM, suburbannature said:

Do any of you have a full zip file with all of her unreleased in HQ? 

 

Lana fans are so good at keeping up with her 300 unreleased songs but Lambs not so much.

*******, I know one of you does.

 

@Melancholy @Rocket ?

Liron just told me that Alive EP doesn’t exist and that W Mag article is fake. I hate it here.

37 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Liron just told me that Alive EP doesn’t exist and that W Mag article is fake. I hate it here.

And we trust Liron because?

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

And we trust Liron because?

she's probably right though I can't find the article anywhere online.

 

she's rude af for no reason though. Her part-time friendship with Mariah really went to her head. :ahh: 

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

she's probably right though I can't find the article anywhere online.

 

she's rude af for no reason though. Her part-time friendship with Mariah really went to her head. :ahh: 

She acts like she is her lawyer, unbearable. 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

*******, I know one of you does.

 

@Melancholy @Rocket ?

she has so little unreleased I never tried to consolidate them into one single album i just tacked them onto the albums, send a list and i'll send the files king 

2 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

she has so little unreleased I never tried to consolidate them into one single album i just tacked them onto the albums, send a list and i'll send the files king 

Hero.mp3

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Hero.mp3

Hero_2008.mp3? :gaycatney4:

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

She acts like she is her lawyer, unbearable. 

Quote

Sorry, the "Mariah teasing" element of it all just needs to stop. You can't have it both ways - she has more interactions with her fans than ANY other artist. Of course Beyonce and Rihanna and Adele don't "tease" anything because they have zero interactions with fans. She most certainly DOES NOT tease the demo tape because she doesn't even have a copy of it. If she talks about it, it's because she's being asked. As for SUD, I do think it was a missed opportunity not to release it when the book came out, but she wasn't thinking about it at the time. Now, it would be yet another uber niche thing that no one but her fans cares about. That's why she's trying to incorporate it into other projects that might make more sense for it. Her thinking is 100% correct. The fans who want to hear it can buy it on eBay as most have. I don't mean to be bitchy, I just hate everyone thinking they know what's best for Mariah and it's to release some obscure thing no one cares about, will cost a ton to produce and make zero money. The real world just doesn't work like that. Hence why Beyonce doesn't have a visual piece for Renaissance yet (or at all) or Rihanna not having a new album out after a gazillion years.

:ahh: 

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

:ahh: 

This is why I blocked the ***** on twitter.

 

I'd rather believe whatever Insider Nostradamus tweeted.

 

:nicole:

Just now, Rocket said:

This is why I blocked the ***** on twitter.

 

I'd rather believe whatever Insider Nostradamus tweeted.

 

:nicole:

Imagine pretending like Mariah didn't overpromise SUD three years ago. That's not our fault for wanting it??

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Imagine pretending like Mariah didn't overpromise SUD three years ago. That's not our fault for wanting it??

The way she says she wont release it because it's an uber niche project only fans care about. So you mean, like everything she plans on releasing from here on out that's not AIWFCIY? She thought she ate with that part, but all she did was confirm that NO ONE outside of her fanbase buys her ****.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

The way she says she wont release it because it's an uber niche project only fans care about. So you mean, like everything she plans on releasing from here on out that's not AIWFCIY? She thought she ate with that part, but all she did was confirm that NO ONE outside of her fanbase buys her ****.

Literally any non-Xmas full project she releases moving forward is going to lose money. And if that were the case how did she afford to put out 300 EPs for MC30? The ***** just wants to act like her BFF defender.

18 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

:ahh: 

 

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Imagine pretending like Mariah didn't overpromise SUD three years ago. That's not our fault for wanting it??

She literally gave interviews about it and said she is working on releasing it. :bibliahh:

Liron must stop with her obsession over Moo.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.