Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

32 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I will defer you to page 333 in her book :)

***** had that line ready in her clipboard I swear :ahh:it is so embarrassing, no difference to any one of us

4 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

 

 

:bibliahh:

Not MariahSecretLeaks. Wasn't that -

35 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Not MariahSecretLeaks. Wasn't that -

Nnn I forgot about that "thing".

 

gLr2AQT.gif

21 hours ago, suburbannature said:

hPxUKbi.png

muUORYQ.png

EqZs7Fr.png

UD5PKxA.png

88KvjJz.png

UWOQKyT.png

 

:ahh: she wants to have exclusive intel so badly. So full of ****.

I wonder if mariah is planning to turn the memoirs into a broadway musical

9 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

I wonder if mariah is planning to turn the memoirs into a broadway musical

Did she say she wanted to make it into limited series? Then again, she says a lot of things that never come to life.

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Did she say she wanted to make it into limited series? Then again, she says a lot of things that never come to life.

she also said we'd get the butterfly lounge soon and teasing to release SUD for 3 years now..

 

also the themed album she said last year was almost finished

2 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

she also said we'd get the butterfly lounge soon and teasing to release SUD for 3 years now..

 

also the themed album she said last year was almost finished

So we will hear it in 2034.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Then again, she says a lot of things that never come to life.

She's a liar. A scammer :giraffe:

49 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

 

@suburbannature oh the struggle starting from 2:19 onwards :hoetenks:

Better than 2022

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Better than 2022

What an achievement.

 

oMoMJtq.gif

The fumes already, especially from that Adele stan.

 

Also, that one user being all “her money was nominated” and claiming to know the producers. The same producers that took said money for the show.

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

The fumes already, especially from that Adele stan.

 

Also, that one user being all “her money was nominated” and claiming to know the producers. The same producers that took said money for the show.

The perpetual anger from the same group of ten users :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The perpetual anger from the same group of ten users :deadbanana2:

I can only assume they're mad because they think she might win.

 

I personally don't think she will, but oh boy. Not potential Tony Award Winner Mariah Carey making people seethe.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

I can only assume they're mad because they think she might win.

 

I personally don't think she will, but oh boy. Not potential Tony Award Winner Mariah Carey making people seethe.

 

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

I can only assume they're mad because they think she might win.

 

I personally don't think she will, but oh boy. Not potential Tony Award Winner Mariah Carey making people seethe.

Not him knowing the production dynamics because he went to a party where some of them were :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

Not him knowing the production dynamics because he went to a party where some of them were :ahh: 

Not "send me your email". Serving refer to page 333.

 

LKf8b5U.gif

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not "send me your email". Serving refer to page 333.

 

LKf8b5U.gif

Help I didn’t think of that :deadbanana:

 

meanwhile I have an aunt who produced Degrassi. I know how production works :rip: 

Haven't been here in a while, not much going on for so long :rip:

 

The way she's gonna be in LA in a month for Pride and I'm not even going since I had Jancel tickets already. 

We have the Lovers and Friends festival this weekend. So get excited for that same tired ass setlist and half baked vocals.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.