Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Mandalay said:

 

OMG they included her in 2022 FIFA world cup commercial.

Only Mariah!

 

queen of christmas strikes again

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I bet SUD will be released on Halloween. It would be perfect timing as it will create enough headlines so that when she goes into Xmas mode a few days later there’s already some buzz surrounding her name.

 

nicole-tv-youtuber.gif

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Any chance of Christmas (BPCH) charting in the US this year? @stevyy

 

ed848bb13b8e1e58b62500ce2266aefb3bc8f8f8

Not a chance. It doesn't have a video and radios are still playing the original, despite MIMI's version being more popular.

Throwback to this Lamb serving all the iconic Mariah mannerisms

 

 

38 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Not a chance. It doesn't have a video and radios are still playing the original, despite MIMI's version being more popular.

Can only one version chart at a time, tho

 

I thought that didn't apply to different artists

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Can only one version chart at a time, tho

 

I thought that didn't apply to different artists

The Original does have well enough streams, but it also has radio airplay. Mariah's version has 1/25th of the original's airplay. But, I'm elated that the public decided to stream Mariah's version more. <3

12 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Throwback to this Lamb serving all the iconic Mariah mannerisms

 

 

@Rocket that you, sis?

QimCrsG.gif

Anyone get you-know-who vibes from a certain user's sudden switch to being an OMCH?

 

PIltF1g.gif

12 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

You have the voice of an angel 

PIltF1g.gif

 

And the body of a devil.

 

gWvazjr.png

 

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Anyone get you-know-who vibes from a certain user's sudden switch to being an OMCH?

 

PIltF1g.gif

It is giving you know who.

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Anyone get you-know-who vibes from a certain user's sudden switch to being an OMCH?

 

PIltF1g.gif

Spill

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

Looks like I was right about the Rican user, too. He's been banned since my HR. 

 

Just now, James_Dean said:

Spill

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

 

Making dupes is insanity

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

15 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Making dupes is insanity

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

If you're talking about the user with that name, I'm not seeing it 

 

nvm I know who you're talking about

i think you're onto something 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

 

22 minutes ago, suburbannature said:
 

 

 

How does Madonna compare?

I'm sure all those smash Frozen remixes have given her a slight edge.

 

:fan:

She needs to put "Right to dream" and "Help me make it through the night" on streaming services.

Also "Imperfect" is a serve.

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

If you're talking about the user with that name, I'm not seeing it 

 

nvm I know who you're talking about

i think you're onto something 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

Who are we talking about?

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

2 hours ago, Mandalay said:

She needs to put "Right to dream" and "Help me make it through the night" on streaming services.

Also "Imperfect" is a serve.

When I Feel It >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

100% >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

11 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Anyone get you-know-who vibes from a certain user's sudden switch to being an OMCH?

 

PIltF1g.gif

just say the name you bunch of ******* ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

Today I dreamed that I was living in Sing Sing with Mariah and Motorola :rip: 

she was just starting to record Daydream

tumblr_inline_r3xajksNf11qktomp_500.gif

it's time to write my memoir

3 hours ago, Mandalay said:

So I heard Moo is featured in Patti LaBelle's upcoming album.

And Jazmine Sullivan :jonny: 

 

This needs to be THE official anthem for proms everywhere across the nation.

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.