Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Haunting house!

 

 

She can conquer Halloween effortlessly!

The Halloween bag awaits, Mariah.

11 hours ago, noonbob said:

63372209-11306193-Baring_some_skin_Maria

 

I can see ha phat pussie

 

:jonny5:

I’m fuckin screamin lmao

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

Fe5MXOZXoAMPH-1?format=jpg&name=smallFe5MXOaXoAATXMK?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

Look at Jay Park adjacent to the elusive chanteuse ? she looks good. It’s giving over-size t-shirt eating a bowl of cereal, watching Saturday morning cartoons 

10 minutes ago, noonbob said:

 

Skinny Legend's best, underrated classic.

 

8V9rgqE.jpg?1

Best song on Gaybow 

HrcVw8C.gif

On 10/12/2022 at 5:45 PM, James_Dean said:

Fe4QCTlWQAArqSf?format=jpg&name=large

 

Every time I see this cover I'm reminded how Syco unashamedly recreated this look for Leona's debut album :deadbanana2:

 

Spirit: Amazon.com.br: CD e Vinil

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

Skinny Legend's best, underrated classic.

Thank u

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

 

Skinny Legend's best, underrated classic.

 

8V9rgqE.jpg?1

Literally top 5 in her discog.

 

K3OfOx8.gif

2 hours ago, LesFleur said:

Every time I see this cover I'm reminded how Syco unashamedly recreated this look for Leona's debut album :deadbanana2:

 

Spirit: Amazon.com.br: CD e Vinil

I'll never forget how they literally tried to copy + paste the Butterfly photoshoot. They were trying so hard with the 'new Mariah Carey' thing - just like they did with Ariana. :rip:

 

BUI2csdIYAACKSD.jpg:large

 

It wasn't Leona's fault though and I'm glad she came into her own because she's a great artist in her own right.

Madonna.pngUnison.jpg220px-Mariah_Carey_-_album.png

 

They're all fairly similar. I'm pretty certain Celine copied Madge, and Mariah copied Celine. And knowing Madge, she probably copied someone before her too. :rip:

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

I'll never forget how they literally tried to copy + paste the Butterfly photoshoot. They were trying so hard with the 'new Mariah Carey' thing - just like they did with Ariana. :rip:

 

BUI2csdIYAACKSD.jpg:large

 

It wasn't Leona's fault though and I'm glad she came into her own because she's a great artist in her own right.

Omg I've never seen this pic of Leona before :deadbanana:

 

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Madonna.pngUnison.jpg220px-Mariah_Carey_-_album.png

 

They're all fairly similar. I'm pretty certain Celine copied Madge, and Mariah copied Celine. And knowing Madge, she probably copied someone before her too. :rip:

Similar but the colouring between Mariah and Leona's ties them together a little more.

 

I just hope people will now realise that Nicki was the problem on the American Idol set. For so many years people have thought it was Mariah being a diva, but now that it’s apparent how insane and deranged Nicki is, it’s clear that it was all her.

You just know Moo was being updated on the regular and kii'd over the final blow delivered in this tweet.

 

 

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

You just know Moo was being updated on the regular and kii'd over the final blow delivered in this tweet.

 

 

2fcOtwE.gif

The way #Butterfly25 really inspired the girls to release anniversary editions of their album. Within weeks of it being released all of a sudden we have #TheVelvetRope25 and now #Stripped20. :laugh:

32 minutes ago, Daydream said:

The way #Butterfly25 really inspired the girls to release anniversary editions of their album. Within weeks of it being released all of a sudden we have #TheVelvetRope25 and now #Stripped20. :laugh:

:dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.