Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

54 minutes ago, Daydream said:

The greatest thing I’ve ever read. :dies:

this always makes me laugh every time I read it. it's so mean and passive aggressive and I love it. 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Problems with Mariah's voice 

-Nodules 

- aging 

The above two are irreversible.

- Alcohol 

- lack of warming up? 

 

Alcohol seriously dries your vocal chords. Mariah needs to realize that this is affecting her once fluid, buttery tone. Her upper belts are low-key gone, and now her mid-belts seem pushy and not supported. I believe her studio vocal prime last time was MCIIY when she was laying off the booze. Why can't she do that again? Even her supposedly bad post 2010s performances are better than today. (Her quarantine performances kinda served tho)

 

 

 

 

6 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Problems with Mariah's voice 

-Nodules 

- aging 

The above two are irreversible.

- Alcohol 

- lack of warming up? 

 

Alcohol seriously dries your vocal chords. Mariah needs to realize that this is affecting her once fluid, buttery tone. Her upper belts are low-key gone, and now her mid-belts seem pushy and not supported. I believe her studio vocal prime last time was MCIIY when she was laying off the booze. Why can't she do that again? Even her supposedly bad post 2010s performances are better than today. (Her quarantine performances kinda served tho)

I'm sure she doesn't really care :dancehall:

Edited by Saddy

48 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I'm sure she doesn't really care :dancehall:

And it shows. Along with the gowns and all that mess :gaycat1:

10 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Problems with Mariah's voice 

-Nodules 

- aging 

The above two are irreversible.

- Alcohol 

- lack of warming up? 

 

Alcohol seriously dries your vocal chords. Mariah needs to realize that this is affecting her once fluid, buttery tone. Her upper belts are low-key gone, and now her mid-belts seem pushy and not supported. I believe her studio vocal prime last time was MCIIY when she was laying off the booze. Why can't she do that again? Even her supposedly bad post 2010s performances are better than today. (Her quarantine performances kinda served tho)

It's easy. Because she's an alcoholic

Mariah_Carey_Butterfly_1997_album_cover.pngMariah_Carey_-_Daydream.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngEmotions_Mariah_Carey.pngMariah_Carey_-_Caution.pngMariah_Carey_-_album.pngGlitter_Mariah_Carey.pngChick_-_Someone's_Ugly_Daughter.jpgThe_Remixes_Mariah_Carey.pngMerry_Christmas_Mariah_Carey.png

 

 

 

A discography. The range, the versatility, the quality :jonny: 

 

 

She can literally keep whatever else she's working on. Give us 1995 SUD and call it a career.

Also, I need a Rarities Pt 2 with this:

 

Disc One: The Demo Tape

 

Disc Two: Even Rarer (Rarities Pt. 2)

 

1. We're Not Making Love Anymore (Live) (1990)

2. There For Me (2001)

3. Alive (2002)

4.  Satisfy ft. MJ (2002)

5. There Goes My Heart (2003)

6. When I Feel It (2005)

7. Help Me Make It Through the Night (2008)

8. Skydiving (2009)

 

 

Disc Three: Live at Rotterdam 1996 or MSG 1993 or her SNL Performances

20 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Problems with Mariah's voice 

-Nodules 

- aging 

The above two are irreversible.

- Alcohol 

- lack of warming up? 

 

Alcohol seriously dries your vocal chords. Mariah needs to realize that this is affecting her once fluid, buttery tone. Her upper belts are low-key gone, and now her mid-belts seem pushy and not supported. I believe her studio vocal prime last time was MCIIY when she was laying off the booze. Why can't she do that again? Even her supposedly bad post 2010s performances are better than today. (Her quarantine performances kinda served tho)

 

 

 

 

+the huge psychological pressure caused by PUA.

Of course Tommy.

She was really on top of the world in Mimi era.

 

 

If Mariah let’s that George Michael/Boy George wannabe anywhere near her I’m gonna have to unstan her. I can forgive shoddy album rollouts, terrible live performances, but not that. :redface:

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Mariah_Carey_Butterfly_1997_album_cover.pngMariah_Carey_-_Daydream.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngEmotions_Mariah_Carey.pngMariah_Carey_-_Caution.pngMariah_Carey_-_album.pngGlitter_Mariah_Carey.pngChick_-_Someone's_Ugly_Daughter.jpgThe_Remixes_Mariah_Carey.pngMerry_Christmas_Mariah_Carey.png

 

 

 

A discography. The range, the versatility, the quality :jonny: 

 

 

She can literally keep whatever else she's working on. Give us 1995 SUD and call it a career.

Snooze Box erasure I can understand, but the Godbow, Me. I Am Christ and E=MC2 erasure. :biblio:

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

No

CAB3hYW.gif

 

 

 

yJspdz0.gif

 

They better keep their mouth shut.

 

Don't give Moo anymore ideas.

If Andy was gonna text Mariah about it then I hope she has his number blocked.

 

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The Christmas promo has begun.

 

 

She better start promoting Christmas (baby please come home) :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, Saddy said:

She better start promoting Christmas (baby please come home) :coffee2:

Yuh! My favorite Mimi xmas song :smitten:

 

OMG they included her in 2022 FIFA world cup commercial.

Only Mariah!

 

Any chance of Christmas (BPCH) charting in the US this year? @stevyy

 

ed848bb13b8e1e58b62500ce2266aefb3bc8f8f8

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.