Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

11 minutes ago, Daydream said:

What with Kesha and Katy being pressured to remove the Jeffrey Dahmer lyrics from Cannibal and Dark Horse, I’m wondering if Moo will remove the “I am Jack The Ripper’s sister” lyric from SUD before she releases it. :deadbanana4:

Moo still has her duet with R Kelly on all platforms and who tf cares what SJWs have to say about such innocent and playful lyric like I am Jack The Ripper’s sister”?

 

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

James Blake stanning AYNAF on his Insta

 

The taste jumped out.

the way i yelled when i saw this... my worlds colliding

Lambs - reveal your age by saying what single/album was released around the time you were born?
 

I am Daydream years old. :gayriahcat2:

59 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Lambs - reveal your age by saying what single/album was released around the time you were born?
 

I am Daydream years old. :gayriahcat2:

I am Caution years old 

qXIrNI3.gif

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

James Blake stanning AYNAF on his Insta

 

The taste jumped out.

Music box. Ha impact. 

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:


 

Latto x Moo x Cardi?

Would go #1 if Moo wasn’t on it scaring the GP away 

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Pick one :gayriahcat2:

 

or

 

 

The one that's listenable. 

13 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Pick one :gayriahcat2:

 

or

 

 

The one that’s not a stain on ha discography.

13 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The one that's listenable. 

 

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The one that’s not a stain on ha discography.

Can we be more specific pls

8c74aeD.gif

The way Memoirs is moving up my list a tad. It might overtake Litter Box and MIAM, I fear. SUD coming for the top group if she ever releases.

 

1. Butterfly

2. Daydream

3. Emancipation

4. Emotions

5. Caution

6. Debut

7. Glitter

 

8. Merry Christmas

9. Charmbracelet

10. Rainbow

 

11. Me. I Am Mariah. 

12. Music Box

13. Memoirs

14. E=MC2

15. Merry Christmas 2 You

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

James Blake stanning AYNAF on his Insta

 

The taste jumped out.

He loves Snooze Box it seems. This song features Dreamlover lyrics.

 

 

Quote

When slowthai was asked whose idea it was to use the Mariah Carey sample on this track, it transpired that the sample wasn't a sample at all but James Blake had resung the lines from 'Dreamlover' himself. Blake had noticed slowthai's reference to Carey in his song ("I took you higher than a note from Mariah"), and so had suggested he interpolate some of her lyrics to complement slowthai's verse.

:jonny5:

Edited by Lamb

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

9gyi6KV.gif

 

Who else owns Caution on pink wax?

 

Show us your pink bits, lambs.

I snagged one of the few copies that you didn't greedily mass purchase. Picture disc too. If only I felt the need I envision you caressing me and go back in time to brag about it daily

9gyi6KV.gif

8 minutes ago, Ken Lee said:

I snagged one of the few copies that you didn't greedily mass purchase. Picture disc too. If only I felt the need to brag about it daily

9gyi6KV.gif

It's not that deep. But feel free to bounce or block me.

 

No ones forcing you to read what I post.

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

:deadbanana:

Yes Caution, yes Viral.

 

mariah-carey-caution.gif

 

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

The way she constantly blue balls us.

 

 

Release it, fat.

I still hate her for not giving us this, but giving us trashy holy songs no one listens to and the whole of disc two rare titties.

 

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Pick one :gayriahcat2:

 

or

 

 

Moo's theme....duh.

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

 

I still hate her for not giving us this, but giving us trashy holy songs no one listens to and the whole of disc two rare titties.

 

You did not just slander disc two of the Raretitties.

 

That disc along is better than some of her studio albums.

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

You force me, puta

IHd2sfL.gif

You love when I tag team you.

 

VLv4k1H.gif

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You did not just slander disc two of the Raretitties.

 

That disc along is better than some of her studio albums.

I mean I Don't, It's just Tokyo Dome Live and we already had that.

Not slander but she gave that when she has entire unreleased/unheard **** locked away.

mariah_butterfly_second_edition_vinyl_store.jpg?q=60&auto=format&w=798

 

SOLD OUT on VMP

 

Careful Ken Lee. I'm about to brag.

 

Good thing I snatched two copies.

 

GvuVmU0.gif

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

I mean I Don't, It's just Tokyo Dome Live and we already had that.

Not slander but she gave that when she has entire unreleased/unheard **** locked away.

She gave us Tokyo Dome because Stella stole everything else.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.