Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

 

This needs to be THE official anthem for proms everywhere across the nation.

 

Such a good 50s doo-*** vibe in this song. 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

30 minutes ago, Chris said:

 

This needs to be THE official anthem for proms everywhere across the nation.

 

LOOOOVE this song

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

LOOOOVE this song

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

I thought when you quoted me you could not see the song I posted again.

 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, Chris said:

I thought when you quoted me you could not see the song I posted again.

 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

Ha Ha Ha

tumblr_inline_r3nvmjDfaS1qktomp_500.gif

The JLo stans writing literal essays to deny she stole songs and vocals sends. me. every. time.

 

PIltF1g.gif

 

Like I'm Real and the remix being taken from Mariah were enough, but she tried to take Amerie's song, and doesn't even sing on the choruses of Play and Jenny from the Block

 

PIltF1g.gif

 

 

J.Lo and Xtina fans are way too serious. They can never just laugh at their faves shortcomings and drag them when it calls for it. I'm glad the lambs are not so uptight.

Just now, Daydream said:

J.Lo and Xtina fans are way too serious. They can never just laugh at their faves shortcomings and drag them when it calls for it. I'm glad the lambs are not so uptight.

Because we have Mariah's talent, quality work, and accomplishments to fall back on. They have Stripped (2002) and Selena (1997) and a whole bunch of mediocrity

 

PIltF1g.gif

Where the hell is the gif of "I didn't know she sang" at?

 

It's like it disappeared off of the internet.

 

The ones I find are just little portions and in crappy quality.

13 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The JLo stans writing literal essays to deny she stole songs and vocals sends. me. every. time.

 

PIltF1g.gif

 

Like I'm Real and the remix being taken from Mariah were enough, but she tried to take Amerie's song, and doesn't even sing on the choruses of Play and Jenny from the Block

 

PIltF1g.gif

 

 

But #1 movie/album

OTF biggest song of [insert year]
Top female artist of [insert year]
Successful music, movies, perfumes

Grammy NOMINATED

[insert number] #1 singles 

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

But #1 movie/album

OTF biggest song of [insert year]
Top female artist of [insert year]
Successful music, movies, perfumes

Grammy NOMINATED

[insert number] #1 singles 

:ahh: 

Don't forget Palm Springs Spotlight Award winner :jonny:

 

Who needs a Grammy, Latin Grammy, Oscar when you have Palm Springs :jonny: 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Don't forget Palm Springs Spotlight Award winner :jonny:

 

Who needs a Grammy, Latin Grammy, Oscar when you have Palm Springs :jonny: 

Good thing Moo has a Palm Springs award then.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Good thing Moo has a Palm Springs award then.

 

It’s the way they accuse the lambs of living in the past, but then list all her past achievements.

Miss you most (at Christmas time) holding up the entire discography.:clap3:

 
the fire is burrrnnniinnggg…

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Where the hell is the gif of "I didn't know she sang" at?

 

It's like it disappeared off of the internet.

 

The ones I find are just little portions and in crappy quality.

tumblr_inline_r4mw34tnd91qktomp_500.gif

5ClH.gif

sZqM-w.gif

That is one of my favourite shades and one that I love to use in everyday life. :dies: It’s so adaptable to a lot of situations. “I didn’t know he/she _____. I thought they _____ or whatever…”

3 hours ago, Daydream said:

J.Lo and Xtina fans are way too serious. They can never just laugh at their faves shortcomings and drag them when it calls for it. I'm glad the lambs are not so uptight.

You mean derailed, obsessed and traumatised by the absence of success their fave has? Yeah, it's problematic but very much enjoyable.

Edited by SinnerCity

I hate that she's gotten me excited about SUD again after accepting that it was never coming.

20 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I hate that she's gotten me excited about SUD again after accepting that it was never coming.

Don't open the wound again.


tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

AIWFCIY is out-streaming the last couple of years by a pretty big margin. She's coming for new records, I fear.

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

The JLo stans writing literal essays to deny she stole songs and vocals sends. me. every. time.

 

PIltF1g.gif

 

Like I'm Real and the remix being taken from Mariah were enough, but she tried to take Amerie's song, and doesn't even sing on the choruses of Play and Jenny from the Block

 

PIltF1g.gif

 

 

Let's not forget this. Imagine if she got to follow up her top 10 classic "Chante's Got a Man" with this bop?

 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

 

:jonny5:

 

 

Edited by LesFleur

Just now, Totami Legend said:

Subtle Invitation came on shuffle

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

I hope you hit skip.

Just now, Rocket said:

I hope you hit skip.

No thank you I'm bopping

0iTQNBH.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.