Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

43 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I would love if this was a quiet Christmas year. No specials, no new videos, no new merch. Just a couple of Insta vids and called it a day.

Queen of Christmas sweetie I'm so sorry he would even suggest this

 

mXVA9xB.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

The Little Medonster lie about her videography is so annoying when she does have a handful of top tier (and even some classic) vids. 

 

Honey, Heartbreaker, Boy (I Need You), We Belong Together, It's Like That, Say Somethin', Obsessed, Touch My Body, Breakdown, The Roof, Get Your Number, Fantasy, BOTHB, Shake It Off, My All/Stay Awhile, AIWFCIY even

 

Yeah, she has a lot of glamor shot-excessive duds BUT that's a long list of high quality vids.

Edited by suburbannature

6 hours ago, LesFleur said:

I'm not opening mine.

 

Collector's tea.

 

 

IIc5wfO.gif

 

image1-5

image0-6

9gyi6KV.gif

 

Who else owns Caution on pink wax?

 

Show us your pink bits, lambs.

39 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

I think #1s is the top-selling album by a non-Asian artist ever there.

Given the excellence of Renaissance I'm gonna need Mariah to let The-Dream produce on MC16. And since so many of yall seem to love Memoirs you'd presumably want the same. :coffee2:

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

The Little Medonster lie about her videography is so annoying when she does have a handful of top tier (and even some classic) vids. 

 

Honey, Heartbreaker, Boy (I Need You), We Belong Together, It's Like That, Say Somethin', Obsessed, Touch My Body, Breakdown, The Roof, Get Your Number, Fantasy, BOTHB, Shake It Off, My All/Stay Awhile, AIWFCIY even

 

Yeah, she has a lot of glamor shot-excessive duds BUT that's a long list of high quality vids.

80% of your list is from Butterfly or Screami :skull:

 

Mariah can serve a mean video but I think it all has to come from the director. It's no coincidence that the majority of those 'good' videos all have one thing in common - they were directed by Brett RATner.

I know I know I know WEEEEEEEE! Always stay togetha always and FOREVAAAAAAAH... INSEPERABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

 

Japan stanning vocal talent and artistry above all else 

 

51 minutes ago, Rocket said:

James Blake stanning AYNAF on his Insta

 

The taste jumped out.

Her best gospel ballad. Arguably best gospel ballad in pop :jonny2:

27 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

80% of your list is from Butterfly or Screami :skull:

 

wbk her only consistent video eras

23 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I know I know I know WEEEEEEEE! Always stay togetha always and FOREVAAAAAAAH... INSEPERABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

A Slayoirs highlight :nicole:

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The way she constantly blue balls us.

 

 

Release it, fat.

I vividly remember that now-banned, insufferably stupid VisionofRain user had just told me that Moo couldn't sustain a G5 days before this was released :ahh: 

Edited by suburbannature

Not that Nostradamus account again. Aren’t they the same ones that told us Mariah was gonna release her lead single the first week of June, that we’re still waiting for 4 months later. :rip:

I listened to Moomoirs again and it's not a bad album, it just has dated production. It's still not my favourite but definitely better than SnoozeBox.

Moo is serving great vocals, melodies, interesting songwriting.

 

 

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

9gyi6KV.gif

 

Who else owns Caution on pink wax?

 

Show us your pink bits, lambs.

if you insist

Mariah Carey Caution GIF - Mariah Carey Caution Mariah Carey Caution -  Discover & Share GIFs

What with Kesha and Katy being pressured to remove the Jeffrey Dahmer lyrics from Cannibal and Dark Horse, I’m wondering if Moo will remove the “I am Jack The Ripper’s sister” lyric from SUD before she releases it. :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

What with Kesha and Katy being pressured to remove the Jeffrey Dahmer lyrics from Cannibal and Dark Horse, I’m wondering if Moo will remove the “I am Jack The Ripper’s sister” lyric from SUD before she releases it. :deadbanana4:

I hate outrage culture so much

Just now, Daydream said:

What with Kesha and Katy being pressured to remove the Jeffrey Dahmer lyrics from Cannibal and Dark Horse, I’m wondering if Moo will remove the “I am Jack The Ripper’s sister” lyric from SUD before she releases it. :deadbanana4:

It's never being released, so she wont have to change jack ****.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.