Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I Don’t gave us the last bit of SluttyRiah before she became a boring fat granny

MRu2k0R.gif

22 hours ago, Daydream said:

Lambs - reveal your age by saying what single/album was released around the time you were born?
 

I am Daydream years old. :gayriahcat2:

 

Joy to the Word, for I hath come...

It was a holy, holy, holy...o' night divine

 

Mariah Carey Looked Like a '90s Style Icon in Her First Performance of “All  I Want For Christmas is You”, Not a Sexy Santa | Vogue

19 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Pick one :gayriahcat2:

 

or

 

 

That shines brightly...

 

Mariah - Cant Take That Away on Make a GIF

I upscaled these two photos of Mariah using various different AI upscalers. I wanted the photos to look natural and not overly processed and these are the results. I'm actually surprised at how realistic they look, and the quality you can see when you zoom in a lot. The only problem is her hair which the upscalers all struggled to enhance. The first one I managed to upscale to 6000 x 3908 and it looks pretty good. The second image didn't come out looking nearly as good but it's still better than the 1mb 1000 x 1000 image sources that I got these both from

qGXCbgS.jpg

 

oOVii2B.png

 

 

You got me runnin around and runnin around and runnin aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooound.

 

:jonny3:

 

19 minutes ago, Chris said:

 

You got me runnin around and runnin around and runnin aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooound.

 

:jonny3:

 

One of her best album cuts.

She should play around more with strings like she did on There Goes My Heart

 

It adds a lot of atmosphere to the backgrounds

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

One of her best album cuts.

I randomly decided to go on Spotify and play Want You from Glitter and then Circles just randomly came up on the playlist.

 

:jonny6:

21 hours ago, Rocket said:

Have any of the US Lambs tried Black Irish yet?

 

BmEmT8F.gif

Yes the white chocolate is divine dahling

 AptPlushAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

22 hours ago, Rocket said:

Have any of the US Lambs tried Black Irish yet?

 

BmEmT8F.gif

I heard it tastes like caca

wKrEN2m.gif

I Don't >>>>>>>>>>>>

 

wKrEN2m.gif

 

3 hours ago, Chris said:

 

You got me runnin around and runnin around and runnin aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooound.

 

:jonny3:

 

Yes!!

 

:jonny5:

Yall stannning Circles one of best Mimi's non singles :worship:

 

Just watched the honest vocal coach analysing her vocals from recent performance on YouTube and it was :dancehall3:

3 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Just watched the honest vocal coach analysing her vocals from recent performance on YouTube and it was :dancehall3:

Reality check.

3 hours ago, Cinderellaboy said:

Reality check.

Well, no one is surprised I guess. We don't need Georgina anyway. We know Moo's voice.

Edited by Mandalay

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

 

You know good and well sis that you gotta gif 1:10

 

:jonny5:

 

The way ha face unfroze and was so expressive.

Quote

I had hoped that Christina was in a better place now than the last time I saw her, when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers.

The greatest thing I’ve ever read. :dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.