Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

To think. We're only weeks away from getting her next viral "It's time" video.

 

eyVbXd6.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Still no 4K though.

She lied to us.  

 

eyVbXd6.gif

So, what can we expect first?

 

SUD and the gospel/inspirational album? She said top of the year, but that it’s not done. 
 

Are there any albums coming first?

13 hours ago, Rocket said:

To think. We're only weeks away from getting her next viral "It's time" video.

 

eyVbXd6.gif

Inb4 she's lashed for dragging the joke on for too long

eyVbXd6.gif

 

 

 

 

She exaggerates her post-divorce style being frumpy. She often looked quite glamorous. 

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

FeuGJd2XkAEzo0o?format=jpg&name=medium

 

:gayriahcat1:

The It's Like That single cover is what first made me look into the song... then came the stanning. The rest is history  :gayriahcat2:

14 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

FeuGJd2XkAEzo0o?format=jpg&name=medium

 

:gayriahcat1:

I wonder what Whitney thought about Moo calling haself The Voice.

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

So, what can we expect first?

 

SUD and the gospel/inspirational album? She said top of the year, but that it’s not done. 
 

Are there any albums coming first?

I’m starting to think this was a myth.

20 hours ago, James_Dean said:

 

You think I won't come out (You think I won't)
These heels and make it clear, Fadtina stan? (I ain't the one)
You think I won't (I won't) **** up my hair and take it, *****?
(I ain't the one)

UiIqWhG.gif

 

 

:WAP:

22 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I’m starting to think this was a myth.

Sadly, it's not. She mentioned the album being inspirational but done in a different kind of way in the recent Spaces.

mariah-carey-shoot.gif

 

Sometimes it’s hard to believe that this was Mariah only a few years ago. It’s like a completely different person… Was this around the time Stella had her drugged up?

10 minutes ago, Daydream said:

mariah-carey-shoot.gif

 

Sometimes it’s hard to believe that this was Mariah only a few years ago. It’s like a completely different person… Was this around the time Stella had her drugged up?

It was, yes. Late 2017.

Just saw someone said on youtube that the BET WBT ending sounds pitch corrected...it's believable because she actually shook her head while singing that note and was arching with the mic movement trying to compensate and that led me to think...maybe this flop WBT live moment caused her to lip it completely on tv thereafter ? :(

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Melancholy said:

sorry i cant be her :(

:skull:
 

90s Mariah was an era. :jonny5:
 

56 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

 

 

Her ankles look a bit edited. :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

Just saw someone said on youtube that the BET WBT ending sounds pitch corrected...it's believable because she actually shook her head while singing that note and was arching with the mic movement trying to compensate and that led me to think...maybe this flop WBT live moment caused her to lip it completely on tv thereafter ? :(

girl go to sleep

23 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

girl go to sleep

After this WBT performance sir:kitty:

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

:jonny4:

 

This is the first time I'm seeing this audience view of that Hey Jude slayage :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Lamb said:

Can she finally get over with it and do Kelly Clarkson show this year?

She's avoiding it because Kelly will ask her to sing and pull a Divas Live on her :gayriahcat2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.