Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

 

Lmao at her gushing about TGIFY being about Luis Miguel, but then acting like she never really liked him in the book. 

 

Or wait...is TGIFY about Jeter?

 

 

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

At the gay bar last night some Mariah stan told me that some people don't think it's actually MC on that Weakness of the Body demo. What's tea? Is this a real debate? I always thought it was 100% her.

Heartbreaker vs Loverboy (Remix)

Can’t Take That Away (Mariah’s Theme) vs Lead The Way

Bliss vs If We

How Much vs Didn’t Mean To Turn You On

After Tonight vs Don’t Stop (Funkin’ 4 Jamaica)

X-Girlfriend vs All My Life

Heartbreaker (Remix) vs Reflections (Care Enough)

Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) vs Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

Crybaby vs Want You

Did I Do That? vs Never Too Far

Petals vs Twister

Thank God I Found You vs Loverboy

 

0iTQNBH.gif

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

At the gay bar last night some Mariah stan told me that some people don't think it's actually MC on that Weakness of the Body demo. What's tea? Is this a real debate? I always thought it was 100% her.

I think she's only doing some adlibs and backing vocals on the chorus

58 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

At the gay bar last night some Mariah stan told me that some people don't think it's actually MC on that Weakness of the Body demo. What's tea? Is this a real debate? I always thought it was 100% her.

Moo already confirmed/acknowledged it on ha last twitter spaces, also trashed it so yeah.

 

7ndKFLT.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
55 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

I think she's only doing some adlibs and backing vocals on the chorus

But the entire song sounds like her. I mean, listen to the 2nd pre-chorus. It sounds 100% like the Alone in Love chanteuse.

 

7ndKFLT.gif

 

(Not to mention the spoken bridge is clearly her speaking voice.)

 

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

Moo already confirmed/acknowledged it on ha last twitter spaces, also trashed it so yeah.

 

7ndKFLT.gif

What?? I missed this. I was saying that someone needs to ask her about it on Spaces and apparently they did. So did she say it's not coming on Rarities Pt. 2?

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

But the entire song sounds like her. I mean, listen to the 2nd pre-chorus. It sounds 100% like the Alone in Love chanteuse.

 

7ndKFLT.gif

 

(Not to mention the spoken bridge is clearly her speaking voice.)

 

What?? I missed this. I was saying that someone needs to ask her about it on Spaces and apparently they did. So did she say it's not coming on Rarities Pt. 2?

I'm sure it's her and Brenda. Moo just doing the background chorus and this....

 

 

...part.

 

But yeah, she seems to have no intent on releasing this on Raretitties 2.

 

7ndKFLT.gif

10 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What?? I missed this. I was saying that someone needs to ask her about it on Spaces and apparently they did. So did she say it's not coming on Rarities Pt. 2?

Bold of you to think there will really be a Rarities Pt. 2

 

7ndKFLT.gif

I’m taking back what I said about wanting a Xmasriah free year. Starting to see Xmas ads and hearing Xmas music now recently has me feeling kinda festive.

 

7ndKFLT.gif

3 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I’m taking back what I said about wanting a Xmasriah free year. Starting to see Xmas ads and hearing Xmas music now recently has me feeling kinda festive.

 

7ndKFLT.gif

I just need her to snatch her weeks at #1 record back 

 

She could potentially be at 11 weeks after this season.

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I just need her to snatch her weeks at #1 record back 

 

She could potentially be at 11 weeks after this season.

Wait I never realised that one day Mariah will inevitably get that record back :bibliahh: (well most weeks at #1 at least, not most consecutive weeks). But still, she always wins. :jonny5:

Just now, Daydream said:

Wait I never realised that one day Mariah will inevitably get that record back :bibliahh: (well most weeks at #1 at least, not most consecutive weeks). But still, she always wins. :jonny5:

And she already has the record for most total weeks at #1 for an artist, but she could take over Paul McCartney for most weeks including all acts (since he has 89 if you combine his solo work, Beatles, and Wings). No one really acknowledges him for that, but it would still be cool.

19 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Bold of you to think there will really be a Rarities Pt. 2

 

7ndKFLT.gif

She saw the streams and said not again fuckers 7ndKFLT.gif

After first rareities flopped she aint doing another one. Sucks bc i really would have perfered outtakes from 2005-2018 more than the 90's

Strhmm this #1 masterpiece

 

  

Edited by tootight49

 

You think I won't come out (You think I won't)
These heels and make it clear, Fadtina stan? (I ain't the one)
You think I won't (I won't) **** up my hair and take it, *****?
(I ain't the one)

UiIqWhG.gif

 

 

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

Lmao at her gushing about TGIFY being about Luis Miguel, but then acting like she never really liked him in the book. 

 

Or wait...is TGIFY about Jeter?

 

 

 

I was really disappointed how cold she wrote about Luis in the book. even Motolla she could write in a romantic way when they first met. it doesn't make sense since she seemed really in love with him when she was with Luis

42 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Still no 4K though.

We need this no rap version on youtube.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.