Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

23 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Fc4jd9RX0AA_G1b?format=jpg&name=900x900

She looks so beautiful :jonny: Is it the dress or has she lost weight? Anyway she looks fantastic.

Are Mariah and Milly Bobby Brown friends or something? :huh:

 

 

Not Ryan being dragged for asking her questions about her vocals and him having to apologise.

 

 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Fc4jd9RX0AA_G1b?format=jpg&name=900x900

She looks much better than a few months ago :smitten:

14 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not Ryan being dragged for asking her questions about her vocals and him having to apologise.

 

 

:dies:

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

 

 

 

She knew what she was doing - I mean, how can she not?!

 

Quote

Oh, I can't be elusive with you honey (I like that)
'Cause it's blatant that I'm feeling you (yeah)
And it's too hard for me to leave abruptly
'Cause you're the only thing I wanna do
And it's just like honey
When your love (when your love) comes over me (comes over me)
Oh, baby, I've got a dependency (so addicted to ya, honey)
Always strung out
For another taste of your honey (honey)
It's like honey when it washes over me
You know sugar never ever was so sweet

 

Might as well just call the song Bukakkey. Queen of semen similes. 

 

Usually she isn't that fixated on a topic. She throws sly ones in there every now and then like:

 

Quote

I got myself a lover

Who knows what I like

When he invites me over

I come every time

 

 

The unexpected bukakke anthem of the late 90s. Embrace that sexual freedome, Mimi. 

Edited by Ibrahim

13 minutes ago, Saddy said:

:dies:

Like sorry, but why the **** would you draw attention to mariahxlambily of all things.

 

He deserves to be dragged for life.

she looks so good again, lipo queen or whatever 

ZvqXwHa.gif

 

 

11 hours ago, xrosup said:

We love Brandy

 

vZcbz0F.png?1

vZcbz0F.png?1

She should have released The Roof Vinyl, cassettes, CDs special with some gold blah for the anniversary, I think it would have high chance to debut on hot 100.

She's just uploaded the butterfly live performance on YouTube. Such a difficult song to pull off.

Afterparty with Mariah but only with those who have YouTube Premium :rip: nice try Youtube but I still won't buy your premium **** :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Afterparty with Mariah but only with those who have YouTube Premium :rip: nice try Youtube but I still won't buy your premium **** :gaycat2:

Can't you do a free trial? lol

44 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Can't you do a free trial? lol

No lol anyway, I'm sure someone will upload video from this afterparty later :gayliyahcat1:

On 9/16/2022 at 11:34 AM, Rocket said:

It appears to be.

 

Also, this 4LP looks ******* lush.

 

mca4lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=16631028

 

 

We need the edited outtake in HQ!

not that 4LP only being 1000 copies:rip: seriously who decided on that. I was working that night it came out, i came home to discover it sold out 2 hours after my shift had finished. guess i'll just be buying the 2LP and the honey UO

 

hopefully she puts out more copies but Butterfly25 has turned out to be somewhat dissapointing outside of the dolby atmos and 4k remasters

It seems like they pulled all this #Butterfly25 stuff together on a whim within the last few days tbh. :rip:

I wanted to ask her who might be receiving one of her Chopard pieces this holiday season, and in doing so, called her the “undeniable queen of Christmas.” This was a bit of a misstep, considering another singer who specializes in Christmas tunes had recently made headlines by attempting to prevent Carey from trademarking the title “Queen of Christmas.” But Carey has been doing this too long to allow words to be put in her mouth, and she was quick to correct in a sing-song cadence: “I did not say that. Some other lady that I had never heard of said something like that. Other people have said that. 

 

“I will tell you this: I love Christmas, and it’s my favorite time of year,” she said. “But I’m just the queen of my own self.” 

 

Poor Elizabeth Chan getting the JLow treatment.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.