Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Poor Elizabeth Chan getting the JLow treatment.

:dies:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Put all of your **** in the elevator
It's goin' down like a denominator

 

Tryin' to keep holdin' on holding on
Boy let me go
You gon' wake my neighbors
Get away from my door


That was your last shot
You ain't coming back
It's the Martini I mean it baby
It's a wrap

2HDYJS4.gif

So now that it's been a few days since Buttefly25 dropped, what did everyone order?

 

MCA118974_1800x1800.png?v=1661386820

MCA118768_1800x1800.png?v=1660952876MCA118768_1800x1800.png?v=1660952876

Fc-51nAXEAE9jdV?format=jpg&name=largeFc-51nAXEAE9jdV?format=jpg&name=large

mca2lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102667mca2lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102667mca2lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102667

mca4lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102875mca4lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102875mca4lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102875

wv5iPoG.gif

i only managed to get these. hopefully mariah restocks the 4LP even though it'll cost me nearly $300:rip: whoever decided on 1000 copies is an idiot 

anyway this is all i managed to get

mca2lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=16631026

SharedImage-141247.jpg?t=7fb2aab35ea999f

i may order the casettes later but the VMP vinyl already set me back $106 dollars and the debut smoke vinyl was $70

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

So now that it's been a few days since Buttefly25 dropped, what did everyone order?

 

MCA118974_1800x1800.png?v=1661386820

MCA118768_1800x1800.png?v=1660952876MCA118768_1800x1800.png?v=1660952876

Fc-51nAXEAE9jdV?format=jpg&name=largeFc-51nAXEAE9jdV?format=jpg&name=large

mca2lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102667mca2lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102667mca2lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102667

mca4lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102875mca4lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102875mca4lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=1663102875

wv5iPoG.gif

girl u must be rich

10 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Premiering now... the crystal clear hd bts footage has me floored :jonny5:

 

The unfiltered saturated yellow footage is just stunning. 

Don't Forget About Allah is going to hit 80 million on YT any day now :clap3: WBT the less attractive sister could never

45 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Premiering now... the crystal clear hd bts footage has me floored :jonny5:

 

33 minutes ago, 1DES said:

The unfiltered saturated yellow footage is just stunning. 

I know!!!!!! sooo good!!!

Why didn't they get the hot model to come and reminisce??

 

:jonny5:

54 minutes ago, 1DES said:

The unfiltered saturated yellow footage is just stunning. 

the unfiltered looks better than the original video

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Premiering now... the crystal clear hd bts footage has me floored :jonny5:

 

wtf can they rerelease the video in its original form? the filter aged the video so badly:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, skinnylegendBR said:

the unfiltered looks better than the original video

I was thinking the same...I bet it was Moo's idea!

Who keeps reporting in the base :skull: 

 

Anyway, I screamed at that lamb asking Mariah about daydream tour changing her voice :deadbanana4:

44 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I was thinking the same...I bet it was Moo's idea!

but the filter it makes sense with the honey-ish colors. it looks more unique. but I'd love to watch the unfiltered version

24 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Who keeps reporting in the base :skull: 

 

Reported for what :rip:

Now I want Mariah to upload the full raw BTS footage :jonny5: I know she has it

B0A5YLE.gif

28 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

but the filter it makes sense with the honey-ish colors. it looks more unique. but I'd love to watch the unfiltered version

Yeah it does make sense but it also somewhat ages it in an unflattering way. Takes away from the raw visual quality tbh.

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Premiering now... the crystal clear hd bts footage has me floored :jonny5:

 

Not 5 mins. We want an hour documentary with extra footage of her filming the dance sequence.

 

**** though. That crystal clear footage is everything. Why does she always tease us. You know she's got a shitload more footage we'll NEVER see.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You know she's got a shitload more footage we'll NEVER see.

I hope she has footage from the Glitter era :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I hope she has footage from the Glitter era :gaycat6:

If she doesn't do the same thing for the Loverboy video. I will unstan.

 

THE COLLAPSE!

 

FdBpHVuagAEeCSV?format=jpg&name=4096x409

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

If she doesn't do the same thing for the Loverboy video. I will unstan.

 

THE COLLAPSE!

 

FdBpHVuagAEeCSV?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Imagine Loverboy, Don't Stop & Last Night a DJ Saved My Live with THIS quality :jonny5:

22 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Imagine Loverboy, Don't Stop & Last Night a DJ Saved My Live with THIS quality :jonny5:

I'd give @James_Dean a copy of Caution on pink vinyl for that.

 

HUEsIgJ.gif

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I'd give @James_Dean a copy of Caution on pink vinyl for that.

 

HUEsIgJ.gif

BYE I might as well start asking Mariah herself for that pink copy cause you ain't getting jack

AyBwFCm.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.