Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

19 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Were we aware this was now available in 4K?

 

 

It was upgraded to 4k last year after she released Charmbracelet EPs as part of #MC30

Edited by Saddy

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

It was upgraded to 4k last year after she released Charmbracelet EPs as part of #MC30

Inch resting.

 

Much like Anklemonitor, it obviously went unnoticed.

 

:nicole:

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Where was all this support for Caution? Ya fuckers.

watch mariah waste all this promo and not release it and forget about it for years

 

4 hours ago, thetea said:

yeah, i'm sure that film recording was still the standard up until around 2009-2011. she really needs to remaster her videos though, you know its bad when fans remaster the videos better than people paid to remaster it

as a mega fan of music videos in general and collecting them for years, I wish all my faves would do a proper 4k remastering, not that crunchy "HD REMASTER" we've been seeing for the last 3 years.

Is it only me who is not here for this rock album?

 

Release new non Xmas music do promo some new artist come come. Stop with the recycling thing now

47 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

Is it only me who is not here for this rock album?

 

Release new non Xmas music do promo some new artist come come. Stop with the recycling thing now

"Recycling" is not the right word for SUD though.

 

I am not wanting it desperately but I would be here for the GP acknowledging it because it is an insane story that MC released this stuff in 1995 without anynone noticing.

Wait how did I just notice Just Be Good To Me was on the rarities:ahh: I guess I never listened the whole way through 

 

I wonder if on SUD she's singing using her girly Daydream tone or she switched up her vocal style 

 

 

12 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Dead at her getting so worked up over explaining it she almost falls off her chair and ends up sitting on the floor. 

 

"I know it's a double entendre but I didn't do it on purpose!" 

 

"Is the meaning of Honey that different from what people think it is? No, I don't think so. But it wasn't intentional!" 

 

We see you, Mimi. 

 

s2i2xUL.gif

 

 

 

Edited by Ibrahim

13 minutes ago, Ibrahim said:

Dead at her getting so worked up over explaining it she almost falls off her chair and ends up sitting on the floor. 

 

"I know it's a double entendre but I didn't do it on purpose!" 

 

"Is the meaning of Honey that different from what people think it is? No, I don't think so. But it wasn't intentional!" 

 

We see you, Mimi. 

 

s2i2xUL.gif

 

 

 

Hope we have some more c-um anthems on SUD

 

s2i2xUL.gif

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

Were we aware this was now available in 4K?

 

 

Clearly an AI upscale and It looks fine (the upscale), the video is a mess in any format and dimension

qXIrNI3.gif

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

Much like Anklemonitor, it obviously went unnoticed.

 

:nicole:

:hoetenks:

Anklemonitor would have been better as a EP:

 

Boy (I Need You)

The One

Yours

I Only Wanted

Clown

Subtle Invitation

Bringin’ On The Heartbreaker 

 

:nicole:

 

 

I lowkey hope she puts SUD under her own name since she said the "Chick" version was mainly tied to the collaboration with Clarissa. We need that classic to be officially in her discography.

 

Something is definitely coming with all of these articles being printed.

 

An hour of new Daydream Era vocals :jonny: :jonny: 

 

 

Edited by suburbannature

7 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

 

s2i2xUL.gif

 

 

 

SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

37A9A54800000578-0-image-a-80_1472420270

 

wtf !!!

 

s2i2xUL.gif

Edited by noonbob

Lambs, can you post your favorite photo of Mariah?

I want to draw her but I can't choose which photo I like more

tumblr_inline_r3nvmxiBcz1qktomp_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Lambs, can you post your favorite photo of Mariah?

I want to draw her but I can't choose which photo I like more

tumblr_inline_r3nvmxiBcz1qktomp_500.gif

This one pls

7vQLWfX.png

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

This one pls

7vQLWfX.png

OMG YES, how could I forget about this one? :jonny5: 

Thank you :heart:

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

OMG YES, how could I forget about this one? :jonny5: 

Thank you :heart:

Anytime You Need A Friend, I'll be right here

mariah-carey-bye.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.