Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

BYE I might as well start asking Mariah herself for that pink copy cause you ain't getting jack

AyBwFCm.gif

Good luck trying to get a response from ha.

 

mXVA9xB.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

40 minutes ago, Rocket said:

If she doesn't do the same thing for the Loverboy video. I will unstan.

 

THE COLLAPSE!

 

FdBpHVuagAEeCSV?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Keep on dreaming, it's never going to happen.

Me, when they were talking about Serge slipping off the boat.

 

No one ******* cares.

 

mXVA9xB.gif

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Keep on dreaming, it's never going to happen.

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Me, when they were talking about Serge slipping off the boat.

 

No one ******* cares.

 

mXVA9xB.gif

The way they all acted like he died. 

 

mXVA9xB.gif

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Good luck trying to get a response from ha.

 

mXVA9xB.gif

Idk... she's pretty good at accepting requests from the worst lambs in dem twitter spaces

FsvvMbJ.gif

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The way they all acted like he died. 

 

mXVA9xB.gif

 

bg8iyet.gif

 

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Idk... she's pretty good at accepting requests from the worst lambs in dem twitter spaces

FsvvMbJ.gif

uNUCBgh.gif

Now give us the BTS footage for My All. I wanna see that **** in colour.

 

:jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Now give us the BTS footage for My All. I wanna see that **** in colour.

 

:jonny5:

:jonny5:

 

20 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The way they all acted like he died. 

 

mXVA9xB.gif

:ahh:

She was sooo traumatized :rip:

25 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The way they all acted like he died. 

 

mXVA9xB.gif

I thought they were gonna say he lost his leg or something

 

mXVA9xB.gif

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

 

Not her porn name being Cha Cha of the World.

 

I'm out. Bye.

On 9/17/2022 at 9:17 PM, Saddy said:

 

It never occured to me they even have semen references in the video :deadbanana4: and in that butterfly podcast is the first time I think she's admitted the song is about c*m although she says it was unintentional :ahh:ok mary poppins

55 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I thought they were gonna say he lost his leg or something

 

mXVA9xB.gif

I was expecting him to do the interview from a wheelchair cuz he lost a limb or two. 

 

mXVA9xB.gif

Looking at that Honey BTS, we get a few things:

 

  • Wasn't really made last minute because it's using the old crunchy footage, not the new remastered footage
  • The BTS look amazingly current quality-ish
  • We are EATING

I can't really think of any other fan base that gets this kind of treatment. This is a 25 year old album that other artists would either be too up their own butt to want to revisit their old music to this level or not a financially worthwhile investment . 

 

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

It never occured to me they even have semen references in the video :deadbanana4: and in that butterfly podcast is the first time I think she's admitted the song is about c*m although she says it was unintentional :ahh:ok mary poppins

wait, what did she say?

so according to this new Kerry interview the themed album is gospel/inspirational with legends and newer artists

FD9-D16-BF-35-F1-4921-97-CC-DC2-E919-DCD

 

18 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

so according to this new Kerry interview the themed album is gospel/inspirational with legends and newer artists

FD9-D16-BF-35-F1-4921-97-CC-DC2-E919-DCD

 

Ship it back, we don't want it.

 

mXVA9xB.gif

:WAP:

HUEsIgJ.gif

2 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

It never occured to me they even have semen references in the video :deadbanana4: and in that butterfly podcast is the first time I think she's admitted the song is about c*m although she says it was unintentional :ahh:ok mary poppins

I need it :gayriahcat1:

The unedited footage looks so good…

 

if she really wants that yellow tint just call someone professional and redo the color correction:hoetenks:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.