Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

54 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Ship it back, we don't want it.

 

mXVA9xB.gif

not we waiting +4 years for new music and we getting gospel with melodyne vocals next

29-E53-A57-63-BF-463-A-9-C91-EF3-BEF3-B7

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

On the little documentary...

 

The difference in the quality of the 35mm footage and the "upscale" video they used is so apparent... :toofunny3: I know they changed this and updated the video to a native 4k scan, but why does the color grading on the original film look better?

 

It just drives me insane that labels are sitting on treasure troves of iconic 35mm film music videos from so many iconic artists... And some opting to upscale the originals to avoid having to pay someone to recut the film digitally. They honestly need to find FANS with film experience... I know some of y'all could have an entire videographies upgraded to stunning 4k with no questions asked. The fact we could have entire 4k videographies of Mariah, Madonna, Britney, Kylie etc, and they're just letting the film sit in the vaults... :jonny5:

17 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

On the little documentary...

 

The difference in the quality of the 35mm footage and the "upscale" video they used is so apparent... :toofunny3: I know they changed this and updated the video to a native 4k scan, but why does the color grading on the original film look better?

 

It just drives me insane that labels are sitting on treasure troves of iconic 35mm film music videos from so many iconic artists... And some opting to upscale the originals to avoid having to pay someone to recut the film digitally. They honestly need to find FANS with film experience... I know some of y'all could have an entire videographies upgraded to stunning 4k with no questions asked. The fact we could have entire 4k videographies of Mariah, Madonna, Britney, Kylie etc, and they're just letting the film sit in the vaults... :jonny5:

Ikr :gaycat6: I saw one page on youtube that was (or maybe still) uploading AMAZING 4k Britney's music videos and at first I thought they just had access to the original material. If I only knew what program they use, I would upgrade all Mariah's video myself :jonny5: 

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Ikr :gaycat6: I saw one page on youtube that was (or maybe still) uploading AMAZING 4k Britney's music videos and at first I thought they just had access to the original material. If I only knew what program they use, I would upgrade all Mariah's video myself :jonny5: 

You better slide into their DMs like Adam Levine did that insta model and ask them, sis.

2 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

so according to this new Kerry interview the themed album is gospel/inspirational with legends and newer artists

FD9-D16-BF-35-F1-4921-97-CC-DC2-E919-DCD

 

 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

 

We won

 

HUEsIgJ.gif

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You better slide into their DMs like Adam Levine did that insta model and ask them, sis.

I just found out about this story with Adam lol :dies: but I'll do it

YsEo3xA.gif

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

I just found out about this story with Adam lol :dies: but I'll do it

YsEo3xA.gif

3ZhfMfR.gif

14 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Ikr :gaycat6: I saw one page on youtube that was (or maybe still) uploading AMAZING 4k Britney's music videos and at first I thought they just had access to the original material. If I only knew what program they use, I would upgrade all Mariah's video myself :jonny5: 

Could you imagine a conglomerate like Sony giving you all access to a digital library of 4K music video film scans? I would recut that ish for FREE :jonny5: labels need to find editors willing to do this

9 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Could you imagine a conglomerate like Sony giving you all access to a digital library of 4K music video film scans? I would recut that ish for FREE :jonny5: labels need to find editors willing to do this

:jonny5:

Didn't she say she was working with a young artist last christmas for that one song and it turned out to be Khalid? :rip:

 

If it ain't Mendussy this time around she. can. keep. it.

3ZhfMfR.gif

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Didn't she say she was working with a young artist last christmas for that one song and it turned out to be Khalid? :rip:

 

If it ain't Mendussy this time around she. can. keep. it.

3ZhfMfR.gif

I need that Moo/Mendussy Creamlover collab.

 

3ZhfMfR.gif

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

Bukkake time.

 

ZZTX1DP.gif

You ******* *****, not me googling that :deadbanana4:

I thought it was fancy food or something :rip:

 

mXVA9xB.gif

6 minutes ago, noonbob said:

You ******* *****, not me googling that :deadbanana4:

I thought it was fancy food or something :rip:

 

mXVA9xB.gif

I take it you weren't into it 

zJZg7PF.gif

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I take it you weren't into it 

zJZg7PF.gif

**** no, why would I.

I'm not a semen wh0re like Mariah.

 

mXVA9xB.gif

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

**** no, why would I.

I'm not a semen wh0re like Mariah.

 

mXVA9xB.gif

Noted lmao

uWe0bz6.png

19 minutes ago, noonbob said:

I thought it was fancy food or something 

it is! and it taste like honey

B37-FFE78-5012-464-B-A8-B7-BE1-A004-D70-

5 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Could you imagine a conglomerate like Sony giving you all access to a digital library of 4K music video film scans? I would recut that ish for FREE :jonny5: labels need to find editors willing to do this

I would like to see her 2000s music video scans in 4K :WAP:

35 minutes ago, noonbob said:

You ******* *****, not me googling that :deadbanana4:

I thought it was fancy food or something :rip:

 

mXVA9xB.gif

Y7YxVTj.gif

 

We love a facial.

15 hours ago, 1DES said:

The unfiltered saturated yellow footage is just stunning. 

that's exactly what I was thinking. the honey coloured filter makes sense for the theme of the song and album but that unfiltered footage looks stunning. maybe someone can re-colour grade the video

6 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

It just drives me insane that labels are sitting on treasure troves of iconic 35mm film music videos from so many iconic artists... And some opting to upscale the originals to avoid having to pay someone to recut the film digitally. They honestly need to find FANS with film experience... I know some of y'all could have an entire videographies upgraded to stunning 4k with no questions asked. The fact we could have entire 4k videographies of Mariah, Madonna, Britney, Kylie etc, and they're just letting the film sit in the vaults... :jonny5:

this is exactly what i was thinking. i'd say that all of mariah's videos up until around 2005-2006 would've definitely been filmed (after that, it's most probably shot digitally), meaning she could remaster them in 4k if she chose to. her videography would look so much better and modern if she remastered them all. sure it would be expensive, but it's worth it for the fans and for new viewers. the crybaby music video is an atrocity as is the underneath the stars video which I suspect was shot on videotape, meaning theres no chance for a higher resolution scan.

23 minutes ago, Musicology said:

I would like to see her 2000s music video scans in 4K :WAP:

we belong together deserves a 4k remaster. after all, it is one of her biggest hits. for now, this remaster looks amazing and doesn't have that artificial look that other digital remasters have. 

 

@Rocket send me a deluxe Butterfly since you probably got 5 of them

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.