Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Was she asked about #Beautiful remix???

I don't think so... at least I haven't heard anything about it:deadbanana4:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

the next album theme is a passion project and thinking about doing also a contemporary album before that

21 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Has she said anything about the deluxe vinyl restock??? 

 

7 minutes ago, Saddy said:

 

I saw this yesterday. I meant in the spaces chat lol thank you tho :heart2:

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I saw this yesterday. I meant in the spaces chat lol thank you tho :heart2:

I think she didn't mention it in space and I didn't know if you saw her tweet, so that's why I posted it :gaycat2:

Anyone got a summary of what she talked about in the twitter space?

 

vZcbz0F.png?1

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

Anyone got a summary of what she talked about in the twitter space?

 

vZcbz0F.png?1

Nothing, she rambled on about the same ****.

 

vZcbz0F.png?1

 

The only good thing was Ryan actually TELLING HER THAT WE WANT RAINBOW, CHARMBRACELET, BUTTERFLY Tours!!

...and she just made excuses.

 

vZcbz0F.png?1

9 minutes ago, noonbob said:

...and she just made excuses.

 

vZcbz0F.png?1

I hate her

 

Pitchfork would not hurt to post review to Butterfly tomorrow or Does Nick Cannon's new single 'Alone' mean he wants Mariah Carey back?

6 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

Pitchfork would not hurt to post review to Butterfly tomorrow or Does Nick Cannon's new single 'Alone' mean he wants Mariah Carey back?

It will get a 6.0 like it deserves 

 


 

Not her stanning her best song Faded, maybe she is still not totally nuts

vZcbz0F.png?1

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

@TheVelvetFg trolling in @suburbannature's Grammy thread, now stalking in base.

 

Hi, sis.

How is the truth trolling and since when is there a rule that JLo fans can’t go in any base they want 

2 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Brandy again 

vZcbz0F.png?1

We love Brandy

 

vZcbz0F.png?1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.