Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 minutes ago, Ken Lee said:

Is the cassette a MC website exclusive?

It appears to be.

 

Also, this 4LP looks ******* lush.

 

mca4lpbutterfly_1800x1800.png?v=16631028

 

25th  Anniversary Deluxe Edition of Mariah's Beloved 1997 Album, Featuring Exclusive Lyric & Photo Booklet and Rare Remixes. Pressed on Exclusive 4LP, 180g Gold Nugget Vinyl.
 

Expanded Tracklist:

A1 Honey 4:59:00
A2 Butterfly 4:34:00
A3 My All 3:51:00

B1 The Roof (Back in Time) 5:14:00
B2 Fourth of July 4:23:00
B3 Breakdown 4:44:00

C1 Babydoll 5:06:00
C2 Close My Eyes 4:20:00
C3 Whenever You Call 4:21:00

D1 Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) 3:49:00
D2 The Beautiful Ones 6:58:00
D3 Outside 4:46:00

E1 Honey (So So Def Mix) 5:11:00
E2 My All / Stay Awhile (So So Def Remix) 4:43:00
E3 The Roof (Back in Time) (Mobb Deep Extended Version) 5:31:00
E4 Breakdown (The Mo' Thugs Remix) 4:58:00
E5 Butterfly (Classic Bossa Nova) 4:10:00

F1 Honey (Bad Boy Remix) 5:32:00
F2 The Roof (Back in Time) (Full Crew Mix) 4:58:00
F3 Butterfly (Meme Club Radio) 4:17:00
F4 Whenever You Call 4:21:00
F5 Mi Todo 3:51:00

G1 Honey (Def Club Mix) 6:18:00
G2 Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (Fly Away Club Mix) 9:50:00
G3 My All (Morales Classic Club Mix) 9:06:00

H1 Honey (Classic Mix) 8:05:00
H2 Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (Def "B" Fly Mix) 8:40:00
H3 The Roof (Back in Time) (Morales Funky Club Mix) 8:28:00

21 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

 

HOWLING! Not her chair breaking and her having to sit on the floor.

 

DhwCJqBX4AEbP8F.jpg

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Carey spent the pandemic recording all sorts of music in her Butterfly Lounge studio, from a new remake of “We Belong Together” to what sounds like more than one potential new album — and she may also release a documentary of the sessions. “It’s about three or four different things. One is a project that I’m almost finished with that I was doing some background vocal tweaks on. One is [new] songs that could be for the scripted series or a documentary. And then there’s a themed album. It’s something that people have been asking me to do for years, but it’s not done in the traditional sense. It’s not done yet, but I’m really excited about it. I’m working [on that album] with some very eclectic, newer artists, as well as some legendary folks.”
 

She’s found the buried version of her secret, lost alt-rock album, Someone’s Ugly Daughter, with her own lead vocals intact. (The album was first released under the band name Chick in 1995 with her friend Clarissa Dane mostly handling the leads.) Carey is planning to put those versions out — and she is also planning something mysterious related to the project with “another artist.”

 

 

This had me a lil excited ngl

VjG5nKM.gif

New outtake from the Butterfly era.

 

FcyW-UgaMAEf5eT?format=jpg&name=large

 

FcyW-UXaIAATik4?format=jpg&name=large

 

:jonny5:

Edited by Rocket

47 minutes ago, Rocket said:

New outtake from the Butterfly era.

 

:foxaylove2:FcyW-UgaMAEf5eT?format=jpg&name=large

 

FcyW-UXaIAATik4?format=jpg&name=large

 

:jonny5:

Oh WOW

 

 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

New outtake from the Butterfly era.

 

FcyW-UgaMAEf5eT?format=jpg&name=large

 

FcyW-UXaIAATik4?format=jpg&name=large

 

:jonny5:

and people said that she didn't release "new" outtakes because there weren't any:jonny5:

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Carey spent the pandemic recording all sorts of music in her Butterfly Lounge studio, from a new remake of “We Belong Together” to what sounds like more than one potential new album — and she may also release a documentary of the sessions. “It’s about three or four different things. One is a project that I’m almost finished with that I was doing some background vocal tweaks on. One is [new] songs that could be for the scripted series or a documentary. And then there’s a themed album. It’s something that people have been asking me to do for years, but it’s not done in the traditional sense. It’s not done yet, but I’m really excited about it. I’m working [on that album] with some very eclectic, newer artists, as well as some legendary folks.”
 

She’s found the buried version of her secret, lost alt-rock album, Someone’s Ugly Daughter, with her own lead vocals intact. (The album was first released under the band name Chick in 1995 with her friend Clarissa Dane mostly handling the leads.) Carey is planning to put those versions out — and she is also planning something mysterious related to the project with “another artist.”

 

 

Do we actually believe her?

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

13 minutes ago, Miracle Whip said:

Do we actually believe her?

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Not on the “got my voice back” section judging by her last efforts

 abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

13 minutes ago, Miracle Whip said:

Do we actually believe her?

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Well, the SUD story she has been saying the same **** since 2020. I don't trust her with anything until it's released.

 

ZgNxVDe.gif

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

New outtake from the Butterfly era.

 

FcyW-UgaMAEf5eT?format=jpg&name=large

 

FcyW-UXaIAATik4?format=jpg&name=large

 

:jonny5:

Serving FACE for days :jonny5:

So, new album is gospel or jazz confirmed? What have people been asking her to do for years?

 

"And then there’s a themed album. It’s something that people have been asking me to do for years, but it’s not done in the traditional sense. It’s not done yet, but I’m really excited about it. I’m working [on that album] with some very eclectic, newer artists, as well as some legendary folks."

tired of her promises. she sounds like a politician always promising and never delivering anything

Well according to her, her voice should sound like her 1990 self :clown:

We are in for slayage with this upcoming live performance :clown::clown::clown::clown:

36 minutes ago, Miracle Whip said:

Do we actually believe her?

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

She lyin.

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

 

11 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

So, new album is gospel or jazz confirmed? What have people been asking her to do for years?

 

"And then there’s a themed album. It’s something that people have been asking me to do for years, but it’s not done in the traditional sense. It’s not done yet, but I’m really excited about it. I’m working [on that album] with some very eclectic, newer artists, as well as some legendary folks."

Well it should be Jazz if it's something people been asking for.

No one wants holy music.

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

“Themed album” oh a mess is coming
ZgNxVDe.gif
 

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

Well according to her, her voice should sound like her 1990 self :clown:

We are in for slayage with this upcoming live performance :clown::clown::clown::clown:

Somebody lied to her several times 

ZgNxVDe.gif

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Well according to her, her voice should sound like her 1990 self :clown:

We are in for slayage with this upcoming live performance :clown::clown::clown::clown:

and she' gonna sound exactly like her 90's self 

cause she's gonna use the same playback from the album

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

Somebody lied to her several times 

ZgNxVDe.gif

Hope she gets dragged to the deepest when she lip syncs/sounds like ****.

And all the haters can use this interview to bash her.

I don't know about the rest of yall but I'd like to hear a full gospel album from her, her cute lil cover of Way Up Yonder she did for the audiobook of the moomoirs was very good

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Edited by xrosup

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

So, new album is gospel or jazz confirmed? What have people been asking her to do for years?

 

"And then there’s a themed album. It’s something that people have been asking me to do for years, but it’s not done in the traditional sense. It’s not done yet, but I’m really excited about it. I’m working [on that album] with some very eclectic, newer artists, as well as some legendary folks."

I couldn't think of anything worse than a jazz album. She can keep it, along with all her other empty promises.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.