Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

Mariah x Rihanna - HERO is coming :duca:

The collapse of the century.

 

We ain't ready

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

stream this masterpiece :gaycat6: cuz Mariah doesn't care about this album (and about Glitter)

 

I wish Moo would add the Grammy version of If It's Over on streaming. :weeps:

 Do we think she picked up the hints and the follow-up to Caution is basically just Giving Me Life 10x?

Edited by doonerr

17 minutes ago, doonerr said:

 Do we think she picked up the hints and the follow-up to Caution is basically just Giving Me Life 10x?

Too good to be true

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

If her first album in 4/5 years is a duets album featuring Shawn Mendes, I’m truly unstanning

Leave Mendussy out of this

RzSPQf4.gif

I want that collab.

45 minutes ago, doonerr said:

 Do we think she picked up the hints and the follow-up to Caution is basically just Giving Me Life 10x?

Weren’t she and Blood Orange working together recently 

39 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Leave Mendussy out of this

RzSPQf4.gif

I want that collab.

Shawn singing Touch My Body. Make It Happen.mp3

That Grammy feature is actually amazing :jonny: 

 

I made a thread

Just now, suburbannature said:

That Grammy feature is actually amazing :jonny: 

 

I made a thread

The Scammys won me over when they included There's Got To Be A Way on their playlist.

 

They beta stan for excellence.

Just now, Rocket said:

The Scammys won me over when they included There's Got To Be A Way on their playlist.

 

They beta stan for excellence.

That playlist was surprisingly good :rip:

 

The Angels Cry sneak tho

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Did she get a lipo all of sudden oh wow that’s mother :gaycat:

49 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Did she get a lipo all of sudden oh wow that’s mother :gaycat:

It seems so right, like she was just bloated and thicc the other day.

12 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

and she' gonna sound exactly like her 90's self 

cause she's gonna use the same playback from the album

I screamed :deadbanana4:

This channel gave us more for the anniversary than Moo herself.

 

 

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

 

FOJ stans unite.

 

 

 

 

Not tyler the creator being a lamb :jonny5: and his taste :clap3:

"Travolta without the hustle,

Schwarzenegger without the muscles"

 

Damn, whoever wrote those lyrics in "hermit" is a genius.

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

This channel gave us more for the anniversary than Moo herself.

 

 

The fact that some hours ago I was searching it on her channel. So delusional :hoetenks:

Can we get Ken Lee feat. Valentina Hassan on new album? :jonnycat:

Her singing voice has nearly completely gone and it's mad that she's gonna carry on performing and recording. I don't understand how someone so self critical like her can feel comfortable doing it. She needs to have vocal surgery but I doubt she ever will unless her voice completely goes then she'll have nothing to lose. Even if surgery took away her distinctive tone it would still be better than what it currently sounds like. 

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

This channel gave us more for the anniversary than Moo herself.

 

 

The fact that some hours ago I was searching it on her channel. So delusional :hoetenks:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.