Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

The label not counting The Raretitties as a proper album.

 

Seems like she wants out of her contract.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

 



 

12: Whenever You Call

11: Outside

10: Close My Eyes

09: Babydoll

08: Fourth Of July

07: The Beautiful Ones

06: Butterfly

05: Breakdown

04: Fly Away

03: Honey

02: My All

01: The Roof

 

Unless it’s a dance album with Dave Morales, she can keep it.

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Quote

 

I’m working [on that album] with some very eclectic, newer artists, as well as some legendary folks."


 

It's gotta be a "covers/duets" album. I mean, why else would she have Shawn Mendes' phone number. The rumoured Anitta collab.

 

I don't see them doing gospel, jazz tracks.

Mariah really out here calling them the "Scammys" on the RS podcast. I bet they haven't streamed that interview yet.

 

:fan:

 

 

We Belong Together surpassing 400M on Spotify as well.

 

It's really all happening for ha today.

24 minutes ago, Rocket said:

FczjOiQXEAQHCxB?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

:jonny:

Why do these look heavy edited or AI generated.

12 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Why do these look heavy edited or AI generated.

because you're not used to seeing such real beauty

Edited by Touchdown

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Not on the “got my voice back” section judging by her last efforts

 abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

 

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Well, the SUD story she has been saying the same **** since 2020. I don't trust her with anything until it's released.

 

ZgNxVDe.gif

 

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

She lyin.

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

It’s nearly been four years since Caution and we most likely aren’t getting another studio album this year (not counting biopic soundtrack, duets album and SUD).

 

Speaking of new music…

 

Her biggest problem post TEOM is that musically she didn’t leave her comfort zone… she finally pushed herself out of it with Caution and new producers (she needs to work with Skrillex, Blood Orange and Poo Bear again) and got her most acclaimed album in two decades, also proving she can make modern R&B music. 

 

I hope after Caution she has finally realised we don’t need or want more mid 2000’s half baked TEOM rehashes and JD snare claps.
 

I’m worried she’ll fall back into old ways with the next album, watch it turn out to be dog s**t. 
 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Edited by Miracle Whip

If her first album in 4/5 years is a duets album featuring Shawn Mendes, I’m truly unstanning

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

If her first album in 4/5 years is a duets album featuring Shawn Mendes, I’m truly unstanning

bookmarks for when you switch like a....

 

AY48epj.gif

25 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

b72dd05180817700dd6d7558ca653138.gif

stream this masterpiece :gaycat6: cuz Mariah doesn't care about this album (and about Glitter)

 

7 minutes ago, Saddy said:

stream this masterpiece :gaycat6: cuz Mariah doesn't care about this album (and about Glitter)

 

Getting my streams in. Tomorrow’s Spotify streams for  ‘So Blessed’ will be on ?

 

SO, she claims she's working on:

 

- New "themed" album with lots of features/duets

- New studio album

- Mini-series soundtrack

- SUD lead vocal with Millie Homophobie Brown visuals

 

I'll believe it when I see it :rip: 

Watch her doing a duets / remixes album like Elton.
 

I heard he used old vocals so she would be safe. :rip::skull:
 

She could easily sneak the latto song on the album for the streams

Edited by Totami Legend

2 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Watch her doing a duets / remixes album like Elton.
 

I heard he used old vocals so she would be safe. :rip::skull:
 

She could easily sneak the latto song on the album for the streams

It's happening. Moo and Shawn doing Always Be My Baby.

 

Yep.

Just now, Rocket said:

It's happening. Moo and Shawn doing Always Be My Baby.

 

Yep.

Love Takes Time feat. Ava Max definitely happening:WAP:

Spoiler

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.