Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

58 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Supercharged CLOWN artistry

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

ksddkljgd :bibliahh:

 

why did it have to be a musical lawddd she's gonna get so lashed

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Rican said:

It seems that everytime I notice a movie trailer with Jennifer Hudson it’s for a singing role, the same can be said about the majority of Beyoncés films.

 

Perhaps it’s not wise for Gaga to do another singing movie so early on. She has so much for to offer to be stagnant on singing roles like those two have been. :sherlock:

It could be different if she writes the songs for other actors and maybe the whole of the movie. :sherlock:

1 minute ago, Rican said:

It seems that everytime I notice a movie trailer with Jennifer Hudson it’s for a singing role, the same can be said about the majority of Beyoncés films.

 

Perhaps it’s not wise for Gaga to do another singing movie so early on. She has so much for to offer to be stagnant on singing roles like those two have been. :sherlock:

Jenifer Hudson won an Oscar in acting and recently completed EGOT, I’m fine with Gaga being Jenifer Hudson with a music career. 

I just feel like this is a risky project for Gaga after how acclaimed the first one was. Especially the musical part. I believe in her but just hope she’s smart about this and passes unless the script/plot is excellent

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Kinda a minor thing but I hope she isn’t called Harleen Quinzel in the movie. What a horrible name 

1 minute ago, Orsay said:

I just feel like this is a risky project for Gaga after how acclaimed the first one was. Especially the musical part. I believe in her but just hope she’s smart about this and passes unless the script/plot is excellent

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Dont you see how Oscar and many senior actresses respect her?

I think she is critic darling. And this is better follow-up instead of rom-com movie

Just woke up asdjfhdhd it got CONFIRMED :jonny2:

 

This is such an interesting route can't believe we got articles talking about it finally :jonny5:

 

Joaquin signing up again gives me a lot of hope tbh. I just know she's going to give it everything she's got. It's going to be super intense and demanding. She's definitely making the ballsiest moves in Hollywood rn and everyone's perched to see what she does next. Ahh our ******* legendary Entertainment Industry fave

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Just woke up asdjfhdhd it got CONFIRMED :jonny2:

 

This is such an interesting route can't believe we got articles talking about it finally :jonny5:

 

Joaquin signing up again gives me a lot of hope tbh. I just know she's going to give it everything she's got. It's going to be super intense and demanding. She's definitely making the ballsiest moves in Hollywood rn and everyone's perched to see what she does next. Ahh our ******* legendary Entertainment Industry fave

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

 

Joaquin hasn’t signed on

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

I think the musical aspect is genious. I can see this being great if its not a traditional musical.. if there are only singinf scenes it will suck, but probbably it will only have a few singing scenes me thinks. The descent into madness with abstract musical scenes sounds perfect for gaga, im hyped. I think she is taking it. Oscar nominations here we come, for real this time. No Jlo shenanigans snub! 

4 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Jenifer Hudson won an Oscar in acting and recently completed EGOT, I’m fine with Gaga being Jenifer Hudson with a music career. 

Meh. Jennifer’s last 3 cinema films have been for singing roles.

 

Sing!

Cats

Aretha movie 

 

her film career seems stagnant on those type of roles and If signing roles is what Hollywood wants from Gaga than no thanks.  :biblionny:

4 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Kinda a minor thing but I hope she isn’t called Harleen Quinzel in the movie. What a horrible name 

Low key same. A more organic, none GMO type of name like Ashley Quinn would be WAY better. I know its her name in the comics and ish but my gosh that name can 100% take you out of the realism aspect that the first Joker tried to capture. Someone called Harleen Quinzel will just throw you off and remind you you are watching a DC comic movie whereas the first one really made you see Joker in a REAL light (until the whole Batman scene which kind of cheapened the film a bit imo). 

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Just woke up asdjfhdhd it got CONFIRMED :jonny2:

 

This is such an interesting route can't believe we got articles talking about it finally :jonny5:

 

Joaquin signing up again gives me a lot of hope tbh. I just know she's going to give it everything she's got. It's going to be super intense and demanding. She's definitely making the ballsiest moves in Hollywood rn and everyone's perched to see what she does next. Ahh our ******* legendary Entertainment Industry fave

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

 

Joaquin winning Grammy before [insert a pop girl's name]. Why?

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 minute ago, anklebiterrs said:

Joaquin hasn’t signed on

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

You probably hasn't been circle around film news a lot but at this stage of production when he was posted pics of him reading script and outlets reporting it, it basically means confirmation.

3 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Joaquin hasn’t signed on

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

Why else would Todd post this then? :skull:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CehX0rGPxQi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=.

 

 

He's definitely on board. Get ready y'all it's going to be a RIDE

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

Just now, GipJo said:

You probably hasn't been circle around film news a lot but at this stage of production when he was posted pics of him reading script and outlets reporting it, it basically means confirmation.

 

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Why else would Todd post this then? :skull:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CehX0rGPxQi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=.

 

 

He's definitely on board. Get ready y'all it's going to be a RIDE

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

One of the publications specifically pointed out they’re still in negotiations with him though

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

12 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I just feel like this is a risky project for Gaga after how acclaimed the first one was. Especially the musical part. I believe in her but just hope she’s smart about this and passes unless the script/plot is excellent

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I mean the original has a 68% on RT and 59 on MC (the same as HOG). It’s meant to be divisive. As long as the acting and #message are there, she should be fine, acclaim wise. If anything I could see it being the anti-joker with critics loving it and incelsaudience hating it. 


ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Im sure there will be SOME musical scenes but it will never be the traditional musical or else well......razzies are coming :fan:

  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I just feel like this is a risky project for Gaga after how acclaimed the first one was. Especially the musical part. I believe in her but just hope she’s smart about this and passes unless the script/plot is excellent

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Same.
 

Or it could be a situation where its well-received but its not instantly liked. A grower I should say

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Yeah. Joaquin is IN. They’re just negotiating the coins. 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

3 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

 

One of the publications specifically pointed out they’re still in negotiations with him though

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

Probably because he wants a **** ton of money lol

2 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

 

One of the publications specifically pointed out they’re still in negotiations with him though

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

It's just usual trade lingo for casting.

She always makes the bold choices I love this woman :jonny:

The whole "in talks" is just b*llshit to build the hype. Joaquin is 100% in. The role brought him the Oscar and a +$1B grossing film, he isn't letting it go. He's probably gonna ask for a shitton of money though and I wouldn't be surprised if his name pops up in the producers list.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.