Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Do we have a Shallow 2.0 in our hands? :eli: I'm assuming if they're filming in Spring 2023, then she's gonna end the Ball and start working on the music. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

If it’s a Taylor Swift’s Cats level kind of musical. :dies: 

I’m putting one a capella track in my bingo card. :mandown: 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I’m putting one a capella track in my bingo card. :mandown: 

Singing it to herself quietly while killing someone :duca: 

5 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Why do I feel like Joaquin won't jive with Gaga at all during the press tour? :rip:

 

Joaquin, what was it like working with Gaga?

”Oh she’s great, yea.”

 

Gaga, what was it like working with Joaquin?

”When I was a fetus, I would dress up as Harley Quinn while playing jazz music and writing pop tunes inside of my mother’s womb.  I thought Harley was a strong female character, someone so misunderstood yet also dark, full of anger and also sweetness.  I knew this as I was still developing in the womb, I still had my tail.  I knew I would eventually be born to play this role, and Joaquin, oh Joaquin, he was my destiny.  He IS the Joker, there is no Joaquin on set.  We were in a real relationship, you know, the way we treated each other was so complex and so sinister, but we knew we were acting.  It was full immersion, I even shot someone to understand how Harley would feel.”

8 minutes ago, Archetype said:

“It was full immersion, I even shot someone to understand how Harley would feel.”

This sent me :bibliahh:

10 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Joaquin, what was it like working with Gaga?

”Oh she’s great, yea.”

 

Gaga, what was it like working with Joaquin?

”When I was a fetus, I would dress up as Harley Quinn while playing jazz music and writing pop tunes inside of my mother’s womb.  I thought Harley was a strong female character, someone so misunderstood yet also dark, full of anger and also sweetness.  I knew this as I was still developing in the womb, I still had my tail.  I knew I would eventually be born to play this role, and Joaquin, oh Joaquin, he was my destiny.  He IS the Joker, there is no Joaquin on set.  We were in a real relationship, you know, the way we treated each other was so complex and so sinister, but we knew we were acting.  It was full immersion, I even shot someone to understand how Harley would feel.”

NOOOOO :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

a MUSICAL though :eek:???????

TFM 2.0 coming

G85FAVF.gif

25 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Gaga, what was it like working with Joaquin?

”When I was a fetus, I would dress up as Harley Quinn while playing jazz music and writing pop tunes inside of my mother’s womb.  I thought Harley was a strong female character, someone so misunderstood yet also dark, full of anger and also sweetness.  I knew this as I was still developing in the womb, I still had my tail.  I knew I would eventually be born to play this role, and Joaquin, oh Joaquin, he was my destiny.  He IS the Joker, there is no Joaquin on set.  We were in a real relationship, you know, the way we treated each other was so complex and so sinister, but we knew we were acting.  It was full immersion, I even shot someone to understand how Harley would feel.”

:bibliahh:, the way I read this with her voice.

 

1 hour ago, LostInStereo100 said:

HMH Apple Music update? 

Top 100 Global #91

HMH is the second most added on AC this week (+6 stations). :gaycat1: 

Damn if it's a musical we are probably getting a few new Gaga songs

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

Gaga, what was it like working with Joaquin?

”When I was a fetus, I would dress up as Harley Quinn while playing jazz music and writing pop tunes inside of my mother’s womb.  I thought Harley was a strong female character, someone so misunderstood yet also dark, full of anger and also sweetness.  I knew this as I was still developing in the womb, I still had my tail.  I knew I would eventually be born to play this role, and Joaquin, oh Joaquin, he was my destiny.  He IS the Joker, there is no Joaquin on set.  We were in a real relationship, you know, the way we treated each other was so complex and so sinister, but we knew we were acting.  It was full immersion, I even shot someone to understand how Harley would feel.”

:rip::ahh:

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

Joaquin, what was it like working with Gaga?

”Oh she’s great, yea.”

 

Gaga, what was it like working with Joaquin?

”When I was a fetus, I would dress up as Harley Quinn while playing jazz music and writing pop tunes inside of my mother’s womb.  I thought Harley was a strong female character, someone so misunderstood yet also dark, full of anger and also sweetness.  I knew this as I was still developing in the womb, I still had my tail.  I knew I would eventually be born to play this role, and Joaquin, oh Joaquin, he was my destiny.  He IS the Joker, there is no Joaquin on set.  We were in a real relationship, you know, the way we treated each other was so complex and so sinister, but we knew we were acting.  It was full immersion, I even shot someone to understand how Harley would feel.”

dsmfhdgshfjds I hate you :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

HMH is the second most added on AC this week (+6 stations). :gaycat1: 

how are they still adding it its been like 7 weeks :deadbanana: it definitely feels like it is gonna go further on AC, i just wish US streaming would start catching on

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

Cultural reset :wanda:

One of her best looks. That hair is RIGHT

 

ot: Excited for Joker 2 if it's true. Even though I was hoping for something more down to earth

11 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

how are they still adding it its been like 7 weeks :deadbanana: it definitely feels like it is gonna go further on AC, i just wish US streaming would start catching on

All HAC stations and most of Pop stations have been added. We're just waiting for them to spin it more.

AC tends to slowly add songs like this. It's like their norm.

 

Right now most HAC stations just keep everything the same as last week, hence almost zero spin increase.

Station Market Format TW lw Move ovn am mid pm eve Aud
WMGX-FM Portland, ME Hot AC 88 88   22 10 18 18 20 0.168
MCHA-FM >Music Choice Hot AC 78 80 -2 19 13 16 14 16 0
KGSR-FM Austin Hot AC 74 73 1 24 9 14 11 16 0.094
KLTG-FM Corpus Christi, Hot AC 55 52 3 14 8 12 12 9 0
KZXY-FM Victor Valley Hot AC 54 53 1 15 7 10 10 12 0.129
WOXL-FM Asheville, NC Hot AC 48 41 7 12 6 12 7 11 0
KEHK-FM Eugene, OR Hot AC 48 45 3 15 8 8 7 10 0.027
KZZU-FM Spokane Hot AC 47 48 -1 14 4 9 8 12 0.064
WTSS-FM Buffalo Hot AC 46 44 2 13 8 9 7 9 0.245
WWMX-FM Baltimore Hot AC 46 51 -5 16 3 12 7 8 0.179

 

 

 

Pop looks better, but the ones that are increasing are microstations. That's why we see high spin increase, but low yield in AI.

Station Market Format TW lw Move ovn am mid pm eve Aud
KSPW-FM Springfield, MO Top 40 69 44 25 18 10 13 9 19 0.08
KDHT-FM Denver Top 40 66 33 33 20 4 15 13 14 0
KQCH-FM Omaha Top 40 64 46 18 17 7 14 11 15 0.155
KHTT-FM Tulsa Top 40 60 44 16 10 7 15 14 14 0.174
KDDB-FM Honolulu Top 40 58 52 6 16 4 11 13 14 0.195
KHOP-FM Modesto, CA Top 40 57 55 2 13 12 15 11 6 0.174
WVYB-FM Daytona Beach Top 40 56 54 2 17 8 11 9 11 0.051
WAPE-FM Jacksonville Top 40 55 53 2 13 10 11 8 13 0.096
KDUK-FM Eugene, OR Top 40 54 46 8 16 10 8 8 12 0.091
MC40-FM >Music Choice Top 40 51 49 2 13 8 11 8 11 0

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

25 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

All HAC stations and most of Pop stations have been added. We're just waiting for them to spin it more.

AC tends to slowly add songs like this. It's like their norm.

 

Right now most HAC stations just keep everything the same as last week, hence almost zero spin increase.

Station Market Format TW lw Move ovn am mid pm eve Aud
WMGX-FM Portland, ME Hot AC 88 88   22 10 18 18 20 0.168
MCHA-FM >Music Choice Hot AC 78 80 -2 19 13 16 14 16 0
KGSR-FM Austin Hot AC 74 73 1 24 9 14 11 16 0.094
KLTG-FM Corpus Christi, Hot AC 55 52 3 14 8 12 12 9 0
KZXY-FM Victor Valley Hot AC 54 53 1 15 7 10 10 12 0.129
WOXL-FM Asheville, NC Hot AC 48 41 7 12 6 12 7 11 0
KEHK-FM Eugene, OR Hot AC 48 45 3 15 8 8 7 10 0.027
KZZU-FM Spokane Hot AC 47 48 -1 14 4 9 8 12 0.064
WTSS-FM Buffalo Hot AC 46 44 2 13 8 9 7 9 0.245
WWMX-FM Baltimore Hot AC 46 51 -5 16 3 12 7 8 0.179

 

 

 

Pop looks better, but the ones that are increasing are microstations. That's why we see high spin increase, but low yield in AI.

Station Market Format TW lw Move ovn am mid pm eve Aud
KSPW-FM Springfield, MO Top 40 69 44 25 18 10 13 9 19 0.08
KDHT-FM Denver Top 40 66 33 33 20 4 15 13 14 0
KQCH-FM Omaha Top 40 64 46 18 17 7 14 11 15 0.155
KHTT-FM Tulsa Top 40 60 44 16 10 7 15 14 14 0.174
KDDB-FM Honolulu Top 40 58 52 6 16 4 11 13 14 0.195
KHOP-FM Modesto, CA Top 40 57 55 2 13 12 15 11 6 0.174
WVYB-FM Daytona Beach Top 40 56 54 2 17 8 11 9 11 0.051
WAPE-FM Jacksonville Top 40 55 53 2 13 10 11 8 13 0.096
KDUK-FM Eugene, OR Top 40 54 46 8 16 10 8 8 12 0.091
MC40-FM >Music Choice Top 40 51 49 2 13 8 11 8 11 0

very detailed thank you :alexz3:

 

HAC is being a bit OGH'd but i think this happened to past Gaga songs, i have a feeling callouts debut will be rancid but they probably wont be as quick to drop it so it may grow again. i think this happened with ROM

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Joaquin and miss nose in a movie like Joker2, I just KNOW it's gonna be a mess on set

 

Spoiler

In b4 they end up *******

 

Edited by venuss
Watch out Ronney Mara

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.