Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Government Hooker Shazam:
#70 Belarus (+1)
#96 Ukraine (+9)
#162 Poland (+5)

 

Its coming :loki: the war front smash:loki:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Government Hooker Shazam:
#70 Belarus (+1)
#96 Ukraine (+9)
#162 Poland (+5)

 

Its coming :loki: the war front smash:loki:

Put your hands on me

Vladimir Putin

 

:gaycat1: 

i saw one tweet with 10.5k likes :loki: GeePee is PERCHED :loki:

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

i saw one tweet with 10.5k likes :loki: GeePee is PERCHED :loki:

 

 

 

 

 

:clownny: :jonny3:

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

a side note seeing anything patrizia triggers me but i get more triggered seeing her BAFTA look :eli: i hate my country for not giving Gaga her due. they should of critics choice'd and done joanna x gaga tie :eli:

I think it's great that they announced it as musical from the start. 

 

Imagine if the media and geepee know for the first time on the first trailer, it would be even more divisive. :skull: 

A Musical?! :eek: This is interesting, but i'm happy they're taking risks and not going the safe route of a sequel. Buckle up liddos, this is going to be our craziest ride yet!! :loki:

Okay but Joker via remake of New York, New York really could slap…

 


 

3 hours ago, Archetype said:

Joaquin, what was it like working with Gaga?

”Oh she’s great, yea.”

 

Gaga, what was it like working with Joaquin?

”When I was a fetus, I would dress up as Harley Quinn while playing jazz music and writing pop tunes inside of my mother’s womb.  I thought Harley was a strong female character, someone so misunderstood yet also dark, full of anger and also sweetness.  I knew this as I was still developing in the womb, I still had my tail.  I knew I would eventually be born to play this role, and Joaquin, oh Joaquin, he was my destiny.  He IS the Joker, there is no Joaquin on set.  We were in a real relationship, you know, the way we treated each other was so complex and so sinister, but we knew we were acting.  It was full immersion, I even shot someone to understand how Harley would feel.”

Jail :skull:

Now I'm perched for more cast. I hope more A-listed actors and singers will join in. :loki: 

 

Or maybe a slayage from a debut actor/singer that steal the show, ofc with Ga credited as writer hihi

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

Now I'm perched for more cast. I hope more A-listed actors and singers will join in. :loki: 

 

Or maybe a slayage from a debut actor/singer that steal the show, ofc with Ga credited as writer hihi

Julia Fox :cm:

the buzz is INSANE on social media

Gosh, the GP is PERCHED!

7 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

Julia Fox :cm:

Nnnnnnn killing her character off at the opening scene might work :skull: 


_xlarge.png


OURS Harley Quinn:clap3:

Edited by Gagaqueen

I wonder how the music would sound? I wonder if they would do a 'PheonixGa' rock theme lead single moment :loki: I just need GP elixir TOM HARDY involved now :loki:

 

most of the comments on tweets are saying they want margot or gaga wouldn't fit

Edited by Mr. Stratus

I can't believe she's getting a lead role in a superhero movie :eek:

 

I just hope she stops doing the method acting, mental health is not something you can play with.

 

But I'm quite excited :wanda:

Edited by Rhiannon

6 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

I can't believe she's getting a lead role in a superhero movie :eek:

 

I just hope she stops doing the method acting, mental health is not something you can play with.

 

But I'm quite excited :wanda:

she's definitely doing method for Joker 2 considering who her co-star is

Some Jared Leto stans are fuming over Gaga as Quinn opposite to Joaquin. :dies: 

 

Looks like we have another war front. :skull: 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Some Jared Leto stans are fuming over Gaga as Quinn opposite to Joaquin. :dies: 

 

Looks like we have another war front. :skull: 

Wow, gonna be tough with those 4 stans :rip:

Radio updates

Pop: +76, +0.257

HAC: +2, +0.021

AC: +9, +0.047

 

Pop engine is back on! :clap3:

AC engine on fuel saving mode. :celestial2:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.