Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

I can't believe she's getting a lead role in a superhero movie :eek:

 

I just hope she stops doing the method acting, mental health is not something you can play with.

 

But I'm quite excited :wanda:

My thoughts exactly. :giraffe:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

That Sc**h user perched in the base. It's giving weird obsession :wave:

Edited by Werbory

14 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Radio updates

Pop: +76, +0.257

HAC: +2, +0.021

AC: +9, +0.047

 

Pop engine is back on! :clap3:

AC engine on fuel saving mode. :celestial2:

HMH has entered its MR era 

4 hours ago, Archetype said:

Joaquin, what was it like working with Gaga?

”Oh she’s great, yea.”

 

Gaga, what was it like working with Joaquin?

”When I was a fetus, I would dress up as Harley Quinn while playing jazz music and writing pop tunes inside of my mother’s womb.  I thought Harley was a strong female character, someone so misunderstood yet also dark, full of anger and also sweetness.  I knew this as I was still developing in the womb, I still had my tail.  I knew I would eventually be born to play this role, and Joaquin, oh Joaquin, he was my destiny.  He IS the Joker, there is no Joaquin on set.  We were in a real relationship, you know, the way we treated each other was so complex and so sinister, but we knew we were acting.  It was full immersion, I even shot someone to understand how Harley would feel.”

SCREAMING

 

g7z6VZ0.gif

No big releases this Friday. So there might be a TTH slot for HMH (unless Beyonce suddenly drops B7). :gaycat3:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

26 minutes ago, Pop said:

Lady Gaga's Joker will be a huge smash and she will serve us a DARK pop bop for it :clap3: 

The next Bad Romance is basically upon us :clap3:

Frankensteined is coming :clap3:

Gaga will probably be very involved in making music for the Joker movie. I wonder which producer she will work with. 
If they start filling in the spring, Gaga will need to have most of the music done by then. So she probably has between September to March, unless she started making music earlier this year. I’m expecting the movie to be in theaters in September 2024

Gaga as HQ 

:gaygacat5:

 

SHE SAID IM COMING ONCE AGAIN 

 

:jonnycat:

 

its too exciting 

 

:jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Jessie said:

We don’t know yet if the movie will feature original music.

There will definitely be at least 1 original song. I think a mix of classics and original songs would be great. 

I was losing by not enjoying HMH but with the Joker news and the tour coming up I'm back to winning. :jonny5:

1 hour ago, anklebiterrs said:

she's definitely doing method for Joker 2 considering who her co-star is

Then it's ova:rip:

 

and I'm not ready for the press conferences....

nz7KGnMfFODbq.gif

Austria:

 

iTunes: 

1. Hold My Hand (=)

 

Shazam:

1. Hold My Hand (=)

 

Deezer:

18. Hold My Hand (RE) *new peak*

 

Apple Music:

36. Hold My Hand (+14) *new peak* 

 

Spotify:

151. Hold My Hand (+16) *new peak*

An successful music and touring career. A thriving film career. A growing make-up business. Some don't get to enjoy even one of those, let alone all three and all at once.

 

Oscar(3)075.thumb.gif.a35bb1b6ce821f0c0a

I think it will be long before we know if the songs will be all original or a bunch of re-interpreted old songs. 
 

They’re still “in talks”. :siptea: 

How could she pull a method acting over  Harley Quinn since it’s not a real person? Anyway even she did it I wish she could stop giving method acting 101 session during press tour, MGM getting Gar talking about method acting was the worst decision ever!

9 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

How could she pull a method acting over  Harley Quinn since it’s not a real person? Anyway even she did it I wish she could stop giving method acting 101 session during press tour, MGM getting Gar talking about method acting was the worst decision ever!

Method acting doesn't require characters to be real life person. It's about total transformation to become said character.

The "Folie à Deux" is such an interesting and smart wordplay and creative branding choice like Grace pointed out in that video. 

 

Deux (French for two) repping the sequel. Folie à deux meaning shared madness and delusional disorder. Also two possible co-leads. Stroke of genius :jonny5:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/culture/article/willem-dafoe-joker-sequel

 

Wait I forgot about this. The thought of Gar starring alongside Joaquin AND Willem…. I’m gonna combust  

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

34 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

A growing make-up business

You could've skipped this, but yes Man yes relevance

Oscar(3)075.thumb.gif.a35bb1b6ce821f0c0a

I like the idea of the musical numbers being anytime when their shared delusions take over... could be super interesting

 

not totally sold on it tho bc it seems so dissonant, but I'm sure Jaoquin AND Gaga wouldn't sign on if it wasn't really good.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.