Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

As a stan of Joker and a hater of musicals, seeing the articles confirming Gaga was so bittersweet. :toofunny2: I really hope it's a A Star Is Born type of musical, where they sing a song every once in a while, and not a type of musical where they belt their emotions in song. 

What if Cynthia following Todd WAS tbe plan, to force these publications to post their exclusives so Warner's Bro can test the waters... Cynthia, mind of a mastermind. 

Cynthia's "follow" could have easily been well-timed with the press articles going out later in the day to get the buzz rolling. Gaga's PR team is extremely smart about how to keep her in press cycles and this could have been somewhat orchestrated tbh :fan:

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

What if Cynthia following Todd WAS tbe plan, to force these publications to post their exclusives so Warner's Bro can test the waters... Cynthia, mind of a mastermind. 

 

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Cynthia's "follow" could have easily been well-timed with the press articles going out later in the day to get the buzz rolling. Gaga's PR team is extremely smart about how to keep her in press cycles and this could have been somewhat orchestrated tbh :fan:

Not at the same time ***** asdkjhg

 

whitney-houston-and-cece-winans-having-a

The FUMES when Cynthia only follows Todd for a random BTW foundation project and the Harley Quinn role being stole by Harry Styles:rip:

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Not at the same time ***** asdkjhg

 

whitney-houston-and-cece-winans-having-a

Not us serving better coordination than Richy's choreo??

 

whitney-houston-and-cece-winans-having-a

Joker was set in the late 70’s - hopefully the sequel is set in the 80’s and we get some 80’s synth-pop songs like Sweet Dreams

Edited by AnonnonA

"The role of Harley Quinn was actually informed by the struggle people all over the world have with mental health. I actually witnessed a lot of it. I have these fans, little monsters, and they'd come up to my tour and all I would see in their eyes was mental illness. A desire to be heard. And then... the things they said online about my friends, my team, my own father... that's when I learned how people can turn into actual darkness if they don't have kindness in their lives. I think that's all Harley needed. Just a little bit of kindness."

I was so against her joining the MCU but I’m so here for this :clap3: 

 

tenor.gif

They’re not gonna ruin Joker with a full musical right? :rip:  Maybe a couple of scenes of Joker and Harley going batshit crazy dancing and singing, but not a full musical, right? :rip: 

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

They’re not gonna ruin Joker with a full musical right? :rip:  Maybe a couple of scenes of Joker and Harley going batshit crazy dancing and singing, but not a full musical, right? :rip: 

If they don’t serve Encanto I’m getting a refund

 

tenor.gif

57 minutes ago, Leptine said:

He has already won a Grammy for the soundtrack of 'Walk the Line' :bug:

Wow talent :gaygacat4: 

Well, at least the incels of facebook are fuming on the fact that it’s a musical, not because of Gaga as Harley. :eli: 

Why do I feel like Joaquin won't jive with Gaga at all during the press tour? :rip:

 

First time In her acting career I’m super excited :rip: there’s no way this won’t be a 10/10

I'd rather it be more like ASIB, where the music is incorporated into the movie rather than them breaking into song and dance singing about their emotions. We could get a killer '80s synth pop album that way. Maybe Harley can do music therapy or smth :dies:

If it's a musical, I'm down. We are getting our dark bawp era after all :hippo:

Harley is such a visual character, combine that with the musical aspect I'm sure Gaga will at least have fun with it and do something cool, after all it would be in her area of expertise. 

32 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

When it’s a jazz musical :flower: 

There could be jazz songs too. Jazz being used in murder scenes or money heist scenes is not new. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.