Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

I hate to be caught for my lies, yes i made THAT link up…

and i'm sorry for letting you guys get too excited. I take responsibility for everything i've ever lied about ever since i joined this website. 
i'm really sorry, i know this will haunt me for the rest of my life. I'm so sorry for the lies and everything:(

  Reveal hidden contents

DISEASE IS COMING. 

OCTOBER 25, 2024. 
Presave it now instead of accusing me of things i didn't do. 
 

 

Get her @Sheep

 

 

 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

 

Edited by jesus del rey

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

I hate to be caught for my lies, yes i made THAT link up…

and i'm sorry for letting you guys get too excited. I take responsibility for everything i've ever lied about ever since i joined this website. 
i'm really sorry, i know this will haunt me for the rest of my life. I'm so sorry for the lies and everything:(

  Reveal hidden contents

DISEASE IS COMING. 

OCTOBER 25, 2024. 
Presave it now instead of accusing me of things i didn't do. 
 

 

You'll pay for your sins, straight into forty you go

 

pOj3Eur.gif

Oh God. I just realized that I'll be in Taiwan for their pride week on October 25th. I'll still listen to it anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Konril said:

I can sense the OGHs:

Disease's sickly start is a worrying sign for LG7. Agreed?

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

It's a shame that a certain someone is still allegedly hospitalized in banland :sistrens:

  • ATRL Moderator

Did anyone check the TonyGa albums for more letters or we didn't even bother?

 

 

What if it's zombie themed song & mv ala THRILLER?

 

DISEASE as title would be very fitting :jonnyknife:

5 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Lady Gaga releases multiple variants of DISEASE and her little monsters spread it and make it Viral

The Tacky Promo Department's impact!

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Did anyone check the TonyGa albums for more letters or we didn't even bother?

 

 

Does anyone bother with them on a normal basis?

 

:suburban:

  • Popular Post

She was teasing DISEASE all this time on Harlequin, look at her room there's definitely some diseases there 

 

lady-gaga-will-release-a-companion-album 

Just now, truthteller said:

where can we join the Disease listening party

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

I heard the CDC will be hosting listening parties at every ICU in the world on release day 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

Does anyone bother with them on a normal basis?

 

:suburban:

We also don't bother with Harlequin but we still checked it

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

When Disease is about the toxicity of fame :WAP:

She'll sample the "yaaassss Gaga" and the screaming goats from the Paris teaser on her new songs confirmed. :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

I heard the CDC will be hosting listening parties at every ICU in the world on release day 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Konril said:

She'll sample the "yaaassss Gaga" and the screaming goats from the Paris teaser on her new songs confirmed. :gaycat1:

RomaGaga you will always be famous :gaycat1:

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Little Diseases is gonna be the new drag

 

:WAP:

On the other hand, we can always pull the "GaGa releases single about OGHs, surprised? :sistrens:" card. They'll vacate those threads like they do the DWAS ones. 

10 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

The song has to be catchy bc it's the lead so I'm expecting the hook to go like "You make me DI-DI-DIZZY… you're a DISEASE"

 

200w.webp

Syphilis! HIV! Bleeding me dry like a godammn DISEA----SE!

What if the title is "I SEE ADS" tho with Nurtec, Dom Perignon and #iPhone as the song's themes?

ur a disease

i know that you hate me

you suck the life right out of me

just set me free

 

spacer.png

Guys I just had a PM from VietnameseDaddy about the second single, its called MEDITATE

 

gaga-shes-died.png

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

We also don't bother with Harlequin but we still checked it

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

I cackled hard and now the doctors are putting me into forty, the disease cannot be spread anymore, goodbye Little Monsters 

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.